Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skagen Black Leather and Steel Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 10, 2013
Good luck finding a reasonably priced band replacement. I ordered the band from the dealer who sold it to me (no one else in town could get one) and Skagen sent the wrong one. I guess I'll try again, but not allowing anyone else to make bands for your unique watch design seems stupid. I will certainly never buy one again.
on February 28, 2013
I would have preferred to purchase this on Amazon, however, i could not find the weight in the description and i needed to find a very light watch because i have arthritis and a heavy watch would cause pain. I am pleased to say i found my very light watch. The only problems i have with it are the unreplacable band which simply doesn't fit me so i must wear it loose, and, the date function is unreadable without a magnifying glass. But i have a poor sense of time, so the large face will provide me with what i need for the most part until i can find a good smart watch. In the store where i purchased this watch i think this was the lightest watch available, so if that interests you, this is the one. I will add to this review in the future since i've only had it for a few days.
on January 2, 2014
I love this watch. I have bought one before and I bought it again because the leather is not water proof that's the only reason I am not giving it a five star other then that it's a great watch.