Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 10, 2013
Good luck finding a reasonably priced band replacement. I ordered the band from the dealer who sold it to me (no one else in town could get one) and Skagen sent the wrong one. I guess I'll try again, but not allowing anyone else to make bands for your unique watch design seems stupid. I will certainly never buy one again.
on February 28, 2013
I would have preferred to purchase this on Amazon, however, i could not find the weight in the description and i needed to find a very light watch because i have arthritis and a heavy watch would cause pain. I am pleased to say i found my very light watch. The only problems i have with it are the unreplacable band which simply doesn't fit me so i must wear it loose, and, the date function is unreadable without a magnifying glass. But i have a poor sense of time, so the large face will provide me with what i need for the most part until i can find a good smart watch. In the store where i purchased this watch i think this was the lightest watch available, so if that interests you, this is the one. I will add to this review in the future since i've only had it for a few days.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2014
I love this watch. I have bought one before and I bought it again because the leather is not water proof that's the only reason I am not giving it a five star other then that it's a great watch.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse