Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games

on October 3, 2012
the picture is a little misleading but don't let that stop you from buying this watch. the face isn't true white, it's actually just polished aluminum, or some metal similar. it's beautiful and i don't often buy watches, but i'm happy i purchased this. the middle of the face (where the 3 functions and hands are) and the ring outside of the face (where the numbers are) are offset every so slightly higher. it adds a little depth to the watch face as a whole and is awesome looking.

the polished metal might as well be white because unless youre looking from 6 inches away, you can't tell.

the picture also led me to believe that the watch band was a soft touch black leather that was thick, but it's a little bit thinner than it looks and its semi-glossy. it's still one of my favorite watches though now, and these aren't flaws. i just wish there was more pictures to help describe it on amazon
on September 19, 2012
Let me start out by saying, this watch is absolutely gorgeous. Sophisticated and professional, yet classy and casual at the same time. I couldn't be happier with the craftsmanship or attention to detail.

That being said: my watch arrived with a scratch on the glass and a scuffed leather strap. Not entirely sure how that happened, seeing as the watch itself was sealed in some type of Fort Knox style packaging.

I contacted the seller and am waiting to hear back, regardless I can't state enough how beautiful this watch is. Well, WELL worth the money if undamaged.
on January 23, 2013
As a college student with some Christmas money to burn, this was a great addition to my wrist. Now, I no longer have to be tethered to my cell phone or try to calculate the angle of the sun to figure the time. If you value time and your wrist, go with this watch.

Also, it's really comfortable and keeps very accurate time.
on October 13, 2012
it is very nice but i think there is a slight different from the picture and because the strap i give it 4 stars .