5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, Light, and pretty sexy I'd say
Published on July 6, 2012 by Dan

3.0 out of 5 stars Itty bitty, teensy weensy
Bought this as a Christmas present for the Hubby. It is one link too small. So far Skagen customer service has been helpful in getting another link, however the overall hassle is kind of irritating. Nice looking watch.
Published 18 months ago by oliveoyl

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, Light, and pretty sexy I'd say, July 6, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's C455XLTMXMC Titanium Grey dial and Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I got it within 2 days with the Prime shipping which is always a plus. When I first picked it up, I just love the titanium-on-titanium sound and it is incredibly light. Its a watch that is dressy but also just cool looking. It's very slim and light which is what I was looking for. Great band with an easy button-like clasp. The carbon fiber inlay gives it depth which is really cool in light. Interesting and cool thing was that a front face rounds to the back of a watch almost like a shallow bowl. It's definitely worth the 100 bucks for a titanium watch that could be a couple hundred. Also the links are removable with a hammer, pin, and delicacy pretty easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Buy!, November 23, 2012
I realize a watch is a personal preference based on design features and appearance but this one exceeded my basic needs. All I wanted was a stylish dress watch that tells time at a glance. I will say that viewing from a computer monitor does not do it full justice and exceeded my expectations. It's very lightweight and comfortable to wear and since this was a "Lightning Deal", I'm confident I got my money's worth.

5.0 out of 5 stars The right tool for the job, March 18, 2013
This watch keeps very accurate time, looks snazzy, and is super strong material. I have dinged it about a billion times working at a bakery. Stainless steel counters, huge oven racks, industrial grade equipment is everywhere. This watch is most definitely all titanium, and the mineral crystal still also remains flawless. The most anything has ever done to it thus far, and it has taken a lot of punishment, is shucked off a little polish, leaving the band still completely smooth to the touch. It has also withstood industrial cleaners, etc, with no problem.

The great part about having stronger materials is even if they do take damage from walking close to a wall, a hand railing, or any other such normal object you may pass by--they won't 'bite in' and therefore any impact mark will likely be completely insignificant.

This particular watch has Japanese Quartz movement, which has been more reliable than any other clock I've come across that doesn't auto geo-synchronize via an online datalink.

I have received many complements on this watch, and it's good to know that in a tougher close quarters work environment that it still looks good and works great!

My only two complaints about the Skagen Men's C455XL TMXMC Titanium are:

1. That it does not glow at all, which has not been as bad as you might think, and,

2. The month window date always only goes from '1' through '31' with no choice of actual month ending day available, which is only a five second inconvenience once about every 60 days.

However, I didn't buy it for Indiglo or Tritium, or the date window. I purchased it to replace my hacked up stainless steel Seiko watch, and it is still immaculate minus some polish, so I am very happy with what I got.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, May 2, 2013
Very sleak, ultra light and attractive watch.. Gave it as a gift to a friend of mine.. Looks great with a light colored dress shirt..

A winner by Skagen.. Definitely get it !

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, January 21, 2013
thin light and beautiful, works great, now i have to write some more words, or amamzon won't let me complete my review

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but..., January 18, 2013
I like the watch. The titanium makes it very light, so it stays in place much easier than my heavier watches. Unfortunately, the fit is just okay. Where the crystal meets the bezel, it should be smooth and it is on the left side. On the right side, the crystal is not flush with the bezel and you can feel the sharp edge of the bezel. I contemplated returning it but I generally don't notice it.

It does look nicer than in the pictures.

UPDATE - 4/29/13

The crystal cracked. I have other watches so I don't wear this one every day. I just noticed there's a crack in the crystal at the 9 position. I don't recall any instance where I may have damaged it. I'm disappointed because I really ended up liking this watch a lot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy, Comfortable Watch, January 15, 2013
D. Higbee (Tulsa, OK USA) - See all my reviews
This watch is very classy-looking, with an up-to-date look. The face is large, without being too big. The titanium makes it incredibly light and comfortable - it won't weigh your wrist down. My only criticism is that the date window is on the small size - but it is still legible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, January 14, 2013
This was a gift for my dad. It is really nice quality and looks like an expensive watch. He normally buys Bulova's and this watch looks just as nice as those.

3.0 out of 5 stars Itty bitty, teensy weensy, January 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars It's is TITANIUM!, December 27, 2012
This is a really nice watch and goes with anything. Titanium sure makes things much littler. I had a swatch for 10 years, not dead yet, just tired of it, and that thing was so heavy that you could use it as a weapon. The only downside is that you can't see the time when you are in a movie theater as the gray and the silver just blend together and then you can't see jack.....

Rate and Discover Movies