Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on August 4, 2008
I bought this watch as a gift for my fiance' who has skin allergies because it is advertised as all titanium. After wearing his new watch his wrist began to break out around the area where the clasp touches his skin. Apparently, the watch and band are titanium, but they make the clasp with stainless steel (which he is allergic to). Very disappointing.
on July 16, 2007
This watch looks great and fits nicely under the shirt sleeve. My only concern is the latching mechanism. I lost my last Skagen watch when the latch popped open, and it fell into the lake.
on September 12, 2011
Gave this watch to my husband as a gift and he loves it. Very lightweight and comfortable. He's a watch guy and chooses this one over the other watches he has. The big problem is that about three months after he got the watch, the face cracked. He still wears it because he likes it so much and I think he would want it again, even knowing it would break (he likes it that much). It's a pretty cheap watch, so it's not the end of the world to replace. However, this cracked face is really annoying.
on July 21, 2007
There are gaudier watches, more expensive watches, and watches with more funtions but if you want a watch that has a low profile, looks great and is rugged and masculine look no further. I had no problem adjusting the watch band and I am happy as a clam. I paid $65 dollars delivered from Amazon and in a nearby mall it was $130 dollars. (full list). In short ,,,buy it!
on March 12, 2007
I ordered this watch initially as a gift for someone, and when I received it, I loved the look and feel of it so much that I quickly ordered another just for myself. It's a very sleek looking watch, very lightweight on your wrist, and the price on Amazon here is at lear 40% below what I have seen it go for regular retail price in the more upscale stores in the malls. I intend to use this watch for special occasions as I believe it will complement dressier attire.
on July 23, 2009
I bought the titanium watch because of the style and size - I have small wrists.
The big negatives- as with some other reviewers, the crystal broke. I have no recollection of banging it. Just one day I saw it was broken. Secondly, the small hands and shiny surfaces make it hard to read except in good light.
On the positive side, it looks good, and keeps good time. Be wary.
CMJ
on December 28, 2011
This is a good overall watch as long as you are careful when wearing it.

Pro's:
- lightweight
- small, low profile
- easily adjustable band
- keeps good time

Con's:
- both the face and band scratch if you look harshly at them
- band locking mechanism can be annoying.
on December 28, 2006
This watch looks incredible. The case is solid titanium and the mesh band is tiny stainless steel links infused with titanium. It really can go with anything. You could wear it with khakis, jeans, a suit, pretty much anything because the color is so versatile. If you're looking for a quality watch, that looks good, and for a really good price well look no further.
on October 2, 2007
This watch seemed a bit different than other Skagen watches that I have had or looked at and seemed a bit cheap looking. The pin holding the band on broke off after only a couple weeks. Although it keeps good time, it' not a great watch. Next time I buy a watch I think I will want to see it in person.
on March 19, 2007
This watch is lightweight and elegant in appearance. But the clasp loosened repeatedly in ordinary wear. I returned the item for credit.
11 comment13 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse