5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch!
Published 6 months ago by Donna

3.0 out of 5 stars so stylish!
This watch has such great classic style. It keeps great time, fits me well and is great quality but most of all it has so nice looking. The diamonds on the face give it a little sparkle too. I loved it so much I bought another one as a gift for my mother!
Published 6 months ago by Gesena Houy

3.0 out of 5 stars so stylish!, June 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch!, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Skagen Gold Square On Mesh 380Xsgg1 (Watch)
I have been looking for a watch with a mesh band and thought this looked nice. I am well pleased with this watch. It's quite lovely, although it took me awhile to figure out how to close the latch. Once I figured out how to close the latch, it is easy. I never had a Skagen watch before, but according to the reviews I have read, it sounds like a reliable watch company. I am very pleased with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Gold Square On Mesh 380Xsgg1 (Watch)
can't rate this product yet. my wife likes it but does not wear it because she needs new earrings to match.

Skagen Gold Square On Mesh 380Xsgg1