Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skagen Gold Square On Mesh 380Xsgg1
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 16, 2014
I have been looking for a watch with a mesh band and thought this looked nice. I am well pleased with this watch. It's quite lovely, although it took me awhile to figure out how to close the latch. Once I figured out how to close the latch, it is easy. I never had a Skagen watch before, but according to the reviews I have read, it sounds like a reliable watch company. I am very pleased with my purchase.
on August 27, 2013
can't rate this product yet. my wife likes it but does not wear it because she needs new earrings to match.
on June 20, 2014
This watch has such great classic style. It keeps great time, fits me well and is great quality but most of all it has so nice looking. The diamonds on the face give it a little sparkle too. I loved it so much I bought another one as a gift for my mother!
on April 14, 2015