5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, slim, comfortable
Published on June 6, 2012 by Patrick D. Hunter

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment
I have had Skagen watches previously and I was very happy with the design and the function. However with this one it has features that were not as expected.
Published 16 months ago by borus

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, slim, comfortable, June 6, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's 233XLTTMO Titanium Grey Dial Watch (Watch)
My girlfriend bought this for me recently for our anniversary. It is super classy and more importantly extremely comfortable. I used to have to remove my old watch often at work when putting in extended screen time at the computer; the way I rest my wrists meant the metal band was jabbing and pinching my wrist a lot. Also the arm hairs pulled out periodically by the watch sliding about 2 inches up and down my wrist were a nuisance. That wasn't a cheap watch either, I bought it in Switzerland.

This watch is better in every respect. I favored Skagen designs because I have very slim wrists and forearms and chunky watches make them look slimmer. Also The "bling" aesthetic isn't my favorite as a formal-leaning-business-casual-wearing engineer. The band is very fine stainless mesh that has yet to be anything but awesome; very easy to clasp and adjust, very secure, stays put on my wrist, and doesn't catch any arm hair.

The clean design, neutral case and bezel color offset by orange numbering and "second" hand, is superb. Actually sometimes the frequency and duration of checking the time is distracting, as I just really like looking at this watch. At Amazon's price, it looks a lot more expensive than it really is.

I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch overall, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's 233XLTTMO Titanium Grey Dial Watch (Watch)
Very nice affordable dress/casual watch. As stated, the orange gives it a unique look over other styles. I would have prefered roman numerals for a more formal look but no biggie. My main complaint is the band is NOT TITANIUM. For that reason I dropped it a star. I don't know whether that's Amazon's fault or Skagen's but it's misleading and makes a follow-up purchase all the more uncertain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, September 20, 2012
Colin S. Ward (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Men's 233XLTTMO Titanium Grey Dial Watch (Watch)
I've always loved Skagens because they're so thin. This watch is very cool and it comes at a great price from Amazon. I bought it because I wanted a Skagen with a date feature, which this has. The orange numbers also look cool. I was worried about the size because I have a very small wrist, but it's not as large as other Skagen watches with a date feature. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Orange, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's 233XLTTMO Titanium Grey Dial Watch (Watch)
The title says it all. The titanium used might not be of the highest quality, but it is simply awesome. The color doesn't fade, the bracelet and lock don't easily scratch, and the glowing markers work perfectly. Good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars skaagen titanium gray dial watch, October 3, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's 233XLTTMO Titanium Grey Dial Watch (Watch)
This watch is by far the most stylish for the price. The watch face is nicer than any I've seen in the stores. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars classy, October 20, 2011
Luis "Chicago" (Chicago, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Men's 233XLTTMO Titanium Grey Dial Watch (Watch)
this is by far the best watch I own I stay in the 50-150 price range) and its light, slick and looks very classy.
also the orange makes it very unique among others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, November 6, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's 233XLTTMO Titanium Grey Dial Watch (Watch)
Pictures don't do well for this watch. I've received so many compliments since I purchased it. The orange outlined numbers and seconds hand really make this Skagen unique.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skagen grey dial watch, October 6, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's 233XLTTMO Titanium Grey Dial Watch (Watch)
I'm sold on Skagen watches and these 2 enhance my collection for all occasions. I have a watch for all uses, outside digging in the dirt, in the shop doing a woodworking project, painting, biking, and for my teaching duties. After years of use and refining my needs, these two Skagens are perfect for several uses. The orange numbers are easy to read, the grey dial and matching case and band are subtle yet stylish. I love the Skagen mesh bands. They are easy to adjust and attach. The size is perfect for the low profile that I desire. The date feature is perfect. I have found that day and date is too much information for me. These two are set to be my casual dress and biking watches. Amazon pricing and timely delivery made these two watches a great choice for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Men's 233XLTTMO Titanium Grey Dial Watch (Watch)
The description said titanium case and band. This one had titanium case but the band was stainless steel. I like titanium for its light weight. The clasp is very unreliable and fiddley. It has accidentally opened a couple of times.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's actually better looking in person ..., February 24, 2012
B. Kazior (Los Angeles, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Men's 233XLTTMO Titanium Grey Dial Watch (Watch)
I bought it for my husband as a replacement for a different model of Skagen watch that broke. This one is so much better, half the price, twice as good looking and so far it's been three months and it is still working! My husband is picky and yet this watch became his favorite. That is the best recommendation you can get :)