Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skagen Men's 281LSS Dual-Time Mesh Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 30, 2008
Really wanted a good quality dual-time watch for quite some time and I am happy with this product. Fine design, quality movement, good workmanship. More of a dress watch, though, so not appropriate when dressing down in jeans.
on August 24, 2011
I love this watch. It is actually my second one; only because my first one had a leather band that due to the different than usual band attachment, cannot be replaced. (Skagen does not offer the leather band, anymore.) While the face is pretty long to accommodate two dials, it is curved and lays on your wrist perfectly. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is the band attachment itself. Just like on the one I had with the leather band, Skagen uses two small screws on each side of the watch to attach the band, rather than the traditional spring bar, making it impossible to replace the band with anything BUT a Skagen band. (And Skagen USA lacks seriously in customer service/responsiveness.) The steel mesh band is nice, but too flashy for my PERSONAL taste. The face itself is easy to read (you do need an external light at night - the watch does not have a light or reflective hands). It is also easy to adjust, and the reason I don't mind that it is not keeping time like a more expensive watch might; good enough for the price! I always have one dial set for where I live, and the other one for wherever my travels take me, or the airport I'm connecting. I'm happy with my purchase.
on July 26, 2009
I bought it for my husband. He likes it a lot! It's a very nice dress watch with dual time zone. Its tone, shape and size go very well with ties and suits. It's the type of elegant and classic looking.
on June 16, 2010
Absolutely a beautiful watch, looks fantastic...however...the instructions are so small you need a magnifying glass (and I have good eye sight). The watch is so hard to adjust, it took me over 3 hours to figure it out. Luckily I had a butter knife nearby and could pop the part that required adjusting. The only other issue was getting the adjustable part to go back down, that took an additional 1/2 hour and a little bit of strength. I recommend this watch highly but keep your patience trying to adjust. I only gave 4 stars becasue 5 stars would be perfect...perfect would be no issues with the adjustment.
on November 28, 2010
My husband travels all over the world with his business. It is difficult to remember all the time zones & changes so with this watch that I bought for him he knows what time it is at home & what time it is wherever he happens to be!!! It's been great & he loves it!
on April 14, 2014
I have at present 15 Skagen watches and I have not yet found a problem with any of them. I like the watchbands and the slimness and the design of all their watches. This particular watch with the dual time I purchased purposely for international travel ,it makes it so much easier to always know what time zone you're in and again the design is much to my liking.
on January 5, 2012
This watch itself is a very good look casual dress watch.
The only problem is that in the description from Amazon didn't mention about the battery life.
On Skagen official website has clearly mention all Quartz watch has 3 year battery life.
So in my case is when this watch arrived with only top dial has movement, the bottom one a has not movement at all.
In this case I return it the same day. And request a replacement.Skagen Men's 281LSS Dual-Time Mesh Watch
on May 19, 2011
One of the watch faces does not work at all and it never did. Have tried to deal with the manufacturer to find out the problem and fix it (and sundry others) but nobody replies to my emails. Not happy.
on September 20, 2011
The watch arrived with no movement at all. Not sure if the watch is ok or not. Then bring to the local watch store to find out that the batteries are all dead !!!! cheap vendor to cheap to install new batteries !!!! POS !!!
on November 21, 2012
I travel often and the dual time is extremely handy. The watch itself is elegant, dressy and very light. I saw one review that said it was complicated to set. Pull the stem, change the time, push back in. Simple. I first saw this watch in Amsterdam Airport for 180 euros ($250) and wanted it. Then I found it on the Skagen site for $145 and bought it at Amazon for $77. I love everything about this watch. The looks, the feel, the convenience.