5.0 out of 5 stars stylish, classy, and classic!!!
Published on February 17, 2008 by A. Smiley

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment with Skagen Watch
Published on May 5, 2012 by Cathy from Denver

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish, classy, and classic!!!, February 17, 2008
This review is from: Skagen Men's 355LGSC Two-Tone Mesh Band Watch (Watch)
I could not be more pleased with my purchase of this watch!!! It keeps great time, it is thin and sleek, and i have worn it every day since i got it! It can be dressed up or down and i get many compliments on it. My only comments are that it may be a little feminine for men (i am a women and it is the perfect size for my wrist), likewise, the date window may be a little small for someone who's vision is less than perfect. That aside, i would recommend this watch to anyone who wants a stylish and classy everyday watch that is affordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific watch, December 17, 2011
M. Smallwood (Danville, Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Men's 355LGSC Two-Tone Mesh Band Watch (Watch)
I received this watch from my wife for my birthday three days ago. I am a public defender who does extensive jury trial work, so I am very careful about the image I present. It is important to be neither shabby nor gaudy. To that end, I have spent the first years of my career eschewing the large metal bracelet watches. Instead, I have worn simple leather band timepieces. When I saw this watch, I felt I had finally found a more durable watch that would not send the wrong signal. The design is minimalist and blends in with my suits. It is also not flashy enough to feel out of place when I'm wearing jeans on the weekend.

My only quibble with the watch is that the smooth crown makes it difficult to advance the date on the watch and slightly difficult to set the time. A larger crown with texture would feel out of place based on the design. I'm willing to make this slight sacrifice to form based on how little these settings must be fiddled with.

The date window is of sufficient size for me to see the date, and I have dropped the watch on a few occasions with no noticeable wear. I am excited to have found a way to slightly dress up my watch without calling undue attention to the metal on my arm.

5.0 out of 5 stars A stylish, affordable and elegant timepiece, October 7, 2010
This review is from: Skagen Men's 355LGSC Two-Tone Mesh Band Watch (Watch)
This is now my second Skagen watch - this same model too.
Unfortunately the previous one was stolen!
My skin is extremely sensitive and most leather and metal watch bands cause me discomfort, manifesting in an itchy rash - in my teens I even ended up with a form of vitiligo (the de-pigmenting skin disease that affected the late Michael Jackson) from an inferior quality metal watch band which left albino splotches on my wrist!
But thankfully I have been able to wear the Skagen mesh band with no problem at all.
The watch is extremely light and comfortable and has a very sleek profile. I love the simple, classic look of the watch face, the understated elegance of the gold highlights, and best of all - the mesh watchband not only looks good (in photos as well as in real life) but constantly attracts compliments.
It is also wonderfully versatile - stylish enough to be worn as a dress watch, yet light and comfortable enough for everyday wear.
It would make an excellent gift.
I truly believe it is destined to become a classic if it's not already!
On a scale of one to ten I give this beauty a ten!

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice watch, beware band clasp, August 17, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Men's 355LGSC Two-Tone Mesh Band Watch (Watch)
This is a very light-weight, slim and attractive watch. The hands are thin and elegant... overall very happy with it. The only down-side: this, like ALL Skagen watches I've ever purchased, came with a defective clasp. It's a fairly simply task to bend a small piece of metal on the clasp to get it to engage properly and thus keep the band securely in place and the clasp in the closed position. I pretty much just count on having some needle-nose pliers handy whenever a new Skagen watch arrives. This is the only thing keeping me from rating this watch at five stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skagen Elegance - Slightly Smaller than Expected, March 26, 2013
Clive Hook (Miamisburg, OH, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Men's 355LGSC Two-Tone Mesh Band Watch (Watch)
I like the classic Skagen elegance that is always the mark of these timepieces. The face diameter is a little smaller than I expected and may not suit larger mens' wrists. Still a beautiful watch for work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase on budget, December 21, 2012
Khurram (Laie, Hawaii, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Men's 355LGSC Two-Tone Mesh Band Watch (Watch)
The reason I gave it 5 stars because 1st I like the design and 2nd it's good bang for the buck. The dial is less detailed, simple and sober; great combination of two colors (gold and steel). The dial is very reflective that automatically absorbs and reflects the colors of your surroundings, such as your clothes or so; not too much to be awkward, but to harmonize with your personality. In some picture the color of dial appears as white "BUT ITS NO" the color of the dial is pure steel. The bracelet is strong and along with the design of the dial makes it a piece of art-craft. I would recommend it to every one who is looking for a good watch on budget and like the design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and elegant wriswatch, October 21, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's 355LGSC Two-Tone Mesh Band Watch (Watch)
The watch is elegant and expensive-looking. Received many compliments on it. It is suitable for both formal and casual wear and does what a watch is supposed to do - keep time accurately! I've another Skagen, which gave me no problems over the years up to now. I highly recommend both this watch and the Skagen brand. The more than afordable price is an added bonus - I would have paid much more for this watch. Thanks to Amazon.com, delivery was fast and effortless as usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars skagen watch, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's 355LGSC Two-Tone Mesh Band Watch (Watch)
great watches, my husband loves Sagen watches the only thing is that He has two of these watches aready but to get the batteries for them you have to send them back to the factory because the jewerly stores can't open them. that is why i am buying a new one.
no complaints with the watches, they are so nice just with getting it served..Joanne

4.0 out of 5 stars UN ELEGANTE RELOJ, July 25, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's 355LGSC Two-Tone Mesh Band Watch (Watch)
HACE 15 DIAS LO COMPRE Y ES UN RELOJ ELEGANTE Y FINO POR SUS DETALLES, EL UNICO INCONVENIENTE ES QUE LA PARTE DE LA FECHA ES MUY PEQUEÑA

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment with Skagen Watch, May 5, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's 355LGSC Two-Tone Mesh Band Watch (Watch)
I have bought Skagen Men's 355LGSC watches for a long time and have had a wonderful, long-life experience with them and have rated them a 5. EXCEPT for the one I purchased on 10 Jun 2011. It quit working on 30 Apr 2012. Now that isn't even one year's worth for a $47.06 watch! I am disappointed, but have ordered another one (exact make and model), as the past has proven to be a good relationship. Let's hope it works longer than 10 1/2 months this time.

Skagen Men's 355LGSC Two-Tone Mesh Band Watch