Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Color: BLACK|Change
Price:$125.00+ Free shipping

on October 22, 2012
A very nice everyday watch. Unfortunately, it is now impossible to replace the watch band. I contacted Skagen USA about the problem and it said that bands were lost as a result of a merger but if I wanted to mail the watch to Skagen it would repair it for $32 + the cost of a new band. Clearly not worth it for a watch that is about $100.
on January 11, 2010
Got this for my fiance, who works in medicine. Easy-to-read face, lovely design details, seemingly weightless feel is very unobtrusive on the job. The slim, very smooth finish leather band is comfortable and easy to keep clean - no linky hidey holes for germs and yuck. Overall, a great purchase and good price at Amazon, quick ship & safe packaging, arrived in good shape.
on July 3, 2010
I very beautiful watch; however, I have cracked the crystal twice and have no idea how. Sent it in to get repaired and it came back brand new looking..awesome!! Then one day later the crystal was cracked again. Now what? Don't want to spend the $35 to get it fixed again. If you are remotely handy around the house avoid this watch. It is to sensitive.
UPDATE..2010.08.14
I called up Skagen and told them my sad story and without hesitation they sent me a new watch free of charge. Now I have a beautiful watch I'm scared to wear, but at least it is not broken and I"m not out any more $$$.
I give Skagen two thumbs up.
on May 18, 2012
I'm a big fan of this watch. It's super thin and is great for men with smaller wrists. It is also really classy and understated. I bought this because I'm a therapist and I wanted a watch, for timing sessions and deep breathing, that would look nice but would not make a huge statement. This thing looks great and isn't over the top flashy. The time is really easy to read at a quick glance, which I like. One thing I didn't realize when I bought it is that it's got military time on the inside (a 13 next to the 1, and 14 next to the 2...). This is great for me because at times I have to use military times to enter client information. If you're looking for something nice that you can wear with anything, this is a great looking watch. The strap is also very nice leather and I expect it to hold up well. This is my first day with the watch so at the moment I can't comment on its durability.

Edit 2/17/2014: The band split. Luckily you can order a replacement for 25 dollars from another seller on this site. I wore it a good bit before this happened, but because it didn't really hold up I can only give it 4 stars.
on January 6, 2013
I've been using the watch for over a year and really like the thinness of the watch. I've gotten several complements and have had many people ask about it. I use this most days and it has survived my day to day activities including hand washings etc. The only knock I have on it is with the band (common complaint with Skagen watches). I can't seem to post a picture on this particular product, but leather band started to separate right around the holes I used the most within the first couple of months. It's been over a year and the band still has a 1cm area where if you look from the side you can see the area where it separated. Still, I've been able to use it everyday and it hasn't broken on me yet although when it does, getting a replacement band is going to be a pain because Skagen uses a special type of band not commonly found.
on June 2, 2015
My husband loves these watches, he has just about every kind you can imagine. Skagen is such a reliable brand and super nice! I've purchased many different styles and they all exceed my expectations! I would recommend to anyone!
on October 13, 2013
Bought this watch for daytime wear on my recent trip to Europe. Loved the slim design and almost weightless feel. Unfortunately, after less than two weeks "on the road" worn for leisurely sightseeing, the band began to pull out of the screw pins that mount the band to the watch housing. This type of issue is NOT covered by manufacturer warranty and from previous posts I've read you may have problems even getting replacement parts. It's too bad, a sweet design, but zero durability.
on October 3, 2008
A great watch, thin, light, and is simple but very elegant. I just love it.
on May 27, 2011
It is a very slim, light and a well shaped dress watch.
It came in a well secured package; with the original tag and all brand new. It's been around three weeks that I have it and it's been working properly so far.

The face of the watch is nice and stylish. The numbers are big enough and easy to read.
The back of the watch-as well as the watch itself- is shaped well and smooth, and it wont hurt your wrist. Considering that I don't have a big wrist, this watch fits quite well on my wrist.
The band is also soft and stylish with good leather.

The only thing is I wish the numbers illuminated more.
on November 18, 2013
This is a beautiful watch with very clean lines. I bought this for my husband who does not like chunky watches, and this one weighs almost nothing and has a super thin profile. And, it's definitely a gentleman's watch - super classy! It's also perfect for men with smaller wrists and the leather band is pretty soft. My only complaint is that the leather strap does begin to fall apart with every day use after about a year or so. I'd say wear this watch for special occasions, or make sure it never gets wet or isn't worn if your daily tasks include anything rubbing against the watch.

See 1 answered question