5.0 out of 5 stars Skagen Men's Brown Mesh Titanium Bracelet Watch
Very unusual brown watch. Untra thin and light. I now have two Skagen watches. I bought this after being pleased with the first one
Published on September 18, 2007 by Don Mclaughlin

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend
I've been through two bands on this watch so I have to think now that it isn't of good quality. I like everything else about the watch...it is lightweight, the band is comfortable, etc. BUT, the band easily breaks near the watch face unit. I've been through 2 in 2 years! $33 a pop to fix it.
Published on April 21, 2009 by And

5.0 out of 5 stars Skagen Men's Brown Mesh Titanium Bracelet Watch, September 18, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, July 13, 2007
This review is from: Skagen Men's Titanium Watch 342XLTMD (Watch)
I received this watch quickly and it was very nice. It was a present for my husband and when he saw it he also liked it a lot. Great value for the watch as well. Thanks

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend, April 21, 2009

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery went dead after two months., May 15, 2008
This review is from: Skagen Men's Titanium Watch 342XLTMD (Watch)
I have previously purchased Skagen watches and they performed very good. The Brown Mesh watch went dead only two months after I received it. Skagen is a supposedly Denmark product. On the back of this one it said made in China. Go figure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch., November 22, 2013
Beasle (Newark, DE) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Men's Titanium Watch 342XLTMD (Watch)
This is a very attractive watch for work or casual wear. The thin design is also a benefit, not bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful design, pretty rugged construction, September 7, 2010
Gary (Durham, NC, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Men's Titanium Watch 342XLTMD (Watch)
No problems after 6+ months. I expected the crystal to scratch, the mesh to bend / tarnish or the clasp to fail. None has occurred.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Men's Skagen Brown Mesh Titanium Watch, January 6, 2009
This review is from: Skagen Men's Titanium Watch 342XLTMD (Watch)
I bought my husband a Skagen watch because I have 3 of them and love each one. I have a skin sensitivity to metals so have to wear gold or stainless steel. These watches are great for folks like us. This watch is super thin, lightweight, and the right size for a tall man - not too big and not too small. I would recommend any Skagen product. The word "bracelet" is confusing when searching.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good watch, February 25, 2008
This review is from: Skagen Men's Titanium Watch 342XLTMD (Watch)
This watch is everything everyone says it is; small, sleek, and stylish. I would recommend it to just about anybody. My only complaint is that minor scratches show on the edges of the face, because it's only anodized. But, it is a great watch anyways, and it's unnoticable unless you really scrutinize it.

Skagen Men's Titanium Watch 342XLTMD