4.0 out of 5 stars Beware, red means PINK!
Published 9 months ago by Debbie Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not what I expected
I know that I read somewhere that this watch had RED accents. Despite the photos looking pink, I assumed it might have been a lighting/photography issue. Being a good looking modern watch, I ordered it anyway, only to find that the photos were accurate, and the supposedly red accents were in fact, as pink as the day is long. No question.

Build quality of the...
Published 4 months ago by K. Trochta

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware, red means PINK!, September 23, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Mesh Men's Quartz Watch 351LSSMP (Watch)
I bought this watch for my wife who loves Skagens. She prefers the larger face of the men's style. I was surprised to receive the watch and the "red" markings were definitely not red, but pink. I heavily rely on customer reviews on Amazon to help me make informed decisions. I was wary because no one had reviewed this watch. The result? I get a high quality, stylish watch with pink highlights. And my wife loved it! So, add another Skagen to her chest, and let you all know it's a beautiful watch. Just with pink markings!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not what I expected, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Skagen Mesh Men's Quartz Watch 351LSSMP (Watch)

Build quality of the watch is average, if not a little on the low end, but I was fine with that, as the price was around $50.

I know there are guys that are willing to wear pink, but I am not one of them. I sent the watch back, Amazon accepted the return with no problem, and I ordered the other watch that I had my eye on.

The return process was much easier than I anticipated. In fact, I waited around a long time because I honestly didn't expect them to take it back at all; but they did. Kudos to Amazon for their return process.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear it everyday, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Mesh Men's Quartz Watch 351LSSMP (Watch)
Every love the way my new Skagen watch looks....
It is so light I don't even know it is there, until I need the time!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice Contrast - but not durable, December 19, 2013
Jaunts (Irving, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Mesh Men's Quartz Watch 351LSSMP (Watch)
First of all, I am a woman, and I bought this for myself. I did an internet search, and there were some sites that listed this as a woman's watch. I got it as a lightening deal, and it was a very competitive price. The hot pink on the second hand and marking the numbers on the face of the watch is striking. The hot pink accents are my favorite part of the watch.

I like it. It is different than any watch I've had before. The watch is big, and light weight. I forget it is on my wrist. But many of the watches for women now are large. The traditional sized watch is now called a 'mini' for women. It will take some getting used to, but I specifically wanted to try something different this time.

The 4 stars is because it is hard to read the date if there are two digits in the number. The rest of the watch is so large, it is a bit ironic that the date area is too small.

Edit: I am really disappointed. This watch is not durable. Sitting at dinner tonight, I glanced down at the watch and there was a huge crack in the crystal. I have 15 years worth of watches in a drawer, all of them work, and I have never scratched one before. I didn't even notice my wrist impacting anything to break it. One of the reviews that I had read when researching the purchase said that the crystal was easily broken. I should have paid attention. It didn't even last 3 weeks.

I had liked this one so much I had ordered another Skagen. I think I will just return that one without opening it if these watches are so fragile.

Rate and Discover Movies