5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch II
Published on May 28, 2012 by MarLes Collectibles

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre at best
The watch looks nice and it tells time reasonably accurately but beyond that, it is not a quality product. The band is flimsy and easily dents and bends irreparably. Further, the locking mechanism is convoluted, inefficient, and insecure. After only one week of use, it looks like it was made of woven aluminum foil.

Save your money...
Published on March 19, 2012 by JAF86

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre at best, March 19, 2012

Save your money...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch II, May 28, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK233LSSMC Steel Black Dial Watch (Watch)
I'm not positive this watch was brand new when it arrived. There were no issues with the watch itself, however some of the original packaging and tags were missing (I bought 2 similar watches from 2 different sources). The watch itself is near perfect, handsome and stylish and it has not lost (or gained) anytime in the 1 month I've had it. It is easy to read and fits comfortably with no 'pinch points' from the clasp or the band. The clasp is a double closure (but not thick)so there is virtually no chance of accidental opening.I am very pleased with the Skagen watch(es) I have purchased. The watch was exactly what was advertised but the picture does not really do it justice(It's a great looking watch).

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, October 6, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK233LSSMC Steel Black Dial Watch (Watch)
This is a very nice watch, dressy and elegant. It is also very thin and light. Skagen watches used to be made in Denmark, I see now that they are made in Hong Kong maybe that's why there sold a such a deep discount.

5.0 out of 5 stars its beautiful and so comfortable, August 20, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK233LSSMC Steel Black Dial Watch (Watch)
Nuff said. It is thin as a butter knife, sharp as a Rolex, and sometimes I check my phone for the time because I forget I have it on sometimes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Skagens, June 2, 2014
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK233LSSMC Steel Black Dial Watch (Watch)
Bought this for my husband, has held up very well with him wearing it basically every day for more than a year. I wear a Skagen myself and love their thin and adjustable straps. No problems with this particular watch, however mine had the band become detached from the face-piece after 2 years, and it wasn't the easiest thing to replace, even the jeweler had trouble installing a new band. But, it only broke once in 2 years, and now hasn't broken for the next year. Overall great quality and very snazzy looking watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is triple threat., October 17, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK233LSSMC Steel Black Dial Watch (Watch)
I thoroughly enjoy this watch brand. I used to sell watches in a department store and this was my favorite brand to plug. They're a reasonable price point, pretty durable with a mineral crystal face which is more shatter resistant that some others, and a slim profile that allows it to fit comfortably under shirt sleeves. For a clutz like me, this makes it a triple threat: affordable, durable, and a harder target. I actually purchased this one to replace one I lost, and the new is nearly identicle to the one it was replacing because I liked it so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skagen quality, July 31, 2013
A very classical look
This was a present for a twelve year old boy
I think this watch its probably suitable for someone older that can appreciate simple and elegant lines.
without all the fancy functions

5.0 out of 5 stars Very classy, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK233LSSMC Steel Black Dial Watch (Watch)
Bought for my husband to wear to work...looks great, works great. Easy to read. He really likes it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!, December 24, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK233LSSMC Steel Black Dial Watch (Watch)
i bought this for my husband as a birthday gift and i wasscared that it wasnt going to be flashy. i thought it was going to be more of a matter steel but it wasnt it is gorgeous when my husband opened it he was amazed. the first time he wore it he looked at me at the end of the day and said "wow this watch really is nice, its so comfortable and light" i like it so much i might buy myself one in the girl size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and Slim!, December 4, 2012
R. Surber (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK233LSSMC Steel Black Dial Watch (Watch)
This is a very classy watch. I bought it for my partner as a wedding gift, and he doesn't really like to wear jewelry. The watch fits quite well and is easily adjusted to his smaller wrist size. The watch is quite slim and has a very classy look. He wears it quite often. It is water resistant, at least in the shower. I have considered getting the watch for myself as well, as I like its classy look on him. I would suggest this watch to anyone wanting a dress time piece. The price is just right!