5.0 out of 5 stars First Skagen, already want another one....
Only have had this one a few weeks. Keeps excellent time, a plus considering I probably was primarily attracted by the look. It looks even better than the photos here, and on my wrist it's so low-profile I almost forget I'm wearing it. I'm being careful with this one because the crystal is quite large.

Some folks seem to have problems learning how to snap these...
Published 9 months ago by W. Moore

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big
Watch was way too large for my normal sized wrist. It looked like something a clown would wear. The winder button also dug into the back of my hand, so this wasn't too comfortable either. I gave it 3 stars because it is a smart looking watch, as long as it is fastened on the wrist of a giant! I sent it back to order a different style, and the refund was immediate.
Published 5 months ago by Geo

5.0 out of 5 stars First Skagen, already want another one...., September 19, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK805XLTBD Titanium Brown Dial Watch (Watch)

Some folks seem to have problems learning how to snap these Skagen mesh bands together. It's a novel, hook-and-double-clasp maneuver that takes a minute or so to familiarize your fingertips with. I had no problem learning to put mine on fairly quickly but it still took me a few days to remember to unsnap the outer clasp first when I wanted to take the watch off. Nothing wrong with the band, just a lack of familiarity on my part with the mechanism. It has since grown on me and feels natural now. Wouldn't mind getting one of their Solar models next.

Jan 2014 update: Nothing bad to say. I wear this everyday all day, even sometimes almost forget to take it off at night. Extremely comfortable watch. Still spot-on with the time. I'm still wary of the large crystal face but it must be pretty darned tough because it has taken some whacks without showing a single scratch or scuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, lightweight watch that goes with anything, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK805XLTBD Titanium Brown Dial Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for my fiance for his birthday. He is an attorney and had been wearing a more "clunky" style watch. Large face that stuck out from his wrist a great deal. I wanted to get him something a little more classic and lightweight.

This watch has an amazing mesh band. He says he cannot even tell he has a watch on. The watch face sits easily beneath the cuff of his shirt and suit jacket. The colors of this watch make it veritably perfect with any color suit/shirt.

He has never had a Skagen watch and now is interested in getting more. Lightweight, versatile and very current.

A nice watch for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5th Skagen watch...all excellent, January 14, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK805XLTBD Titanium Brown Dial Watch (Watch)
Very elegant, striking watch. I have 5 Skagen watches...all of them draw compliments, but this one has drawn the most. Deep brown, metallic face has deep rich tones, great contrast with the numbers, nice offset second hand with black dial, slightly oversized but not bulky at all; lays very flat against my wrist. Simple, but unique design, very light weight, extremely thin...barely notice it on my wrist. Skagen consistenlty delivers simple but elegant watches...my favorite brand bar none...easily on par with Movado, but a fraction of the price. Definite recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves it!, March 10, 2014
CLS (Illinois) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK805XLTBD Titanium Brown Dial Watch (Watch)
This was a birthday gift for my honey. i love the 2-tone aspect of brown/bronze face and black mesh band because it looks very unique. He loves the large face but thin profile and the comfort of the classic Skagen mesh band. Packaged well, arrived on time. Highly recommend!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK805XLTBD Titanium Brown Dial Watch (Watch)
Bought this for xmas, he likes the watch so far, looks good and he has had another one like this that he has always really liked. They seem to be good watches.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool watch, February 1, 2014
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK805XLTBD Titanium Brown Dial Watch (Watch)
I like the style of the band and the design of the watch. The colour goes great with my clothes. The only disappointment is that it does not have a display for the date. I would recommend it to others

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, January 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK805XLTBD Titanium Brown Dial Watch (Watch)
This was a Christmas present. My boyfriend loved it!! Very lightweight and so stylish!! Would recommend without a doubt! Looks great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Honesty is always the best policy., October 25, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK805XLTBD Titanium Brown Dial Watch (Watch)
To start, the package took at least a few minutes to open. It was sealed in brown tape that was the hardiest tape to cut/tear off. Other then those cosmetic outer details the condition of the watch was excellent. Protective stickers on the glass were placed so no scratches could harm the material. Its very sleek and Stylish i would have to agree with another customer. Now, the nitty gritty. The watch was very hard to change the length of the strap. I bent the bar just a little when i was trying to change it to fit my wrists. After a good while pondering how to possibly change or even figure out which slot to put the flathead screwdriver in, I finally figured out how to fix it. Once i did, i must say it gave me some practice on snapping everything into place to tightly fasten the clip. I even looked at the directions provided in the case with the watch. They really need to picture better to show which slot to insert tool at. I was doing it the wrong way at first before i saw where the clip flips up.

In all, the watch was excellent in quality. I would absolutely recommend this product to any watch enthusiast or just plain o'l "wanting to look cool with a clean simple look type of watch" person. Thank you very much Skagen! I am a proud customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp, August 7, 2013
R.C.C. "RCC" (Hattiesburg, MS) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Men's SK805XLTBD Titanium Brown Dial Watch (Watch)
Good look. You can't beat it for under $100. I basically only buy Skagens now. They're durable, reliable, and a bargain.

Rate and Discover Movies