Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 14, 2012
Very elegant, striking watch. I have 5 Skagen watches...all of them draw compliments, but this one has drawn the most. Deep brown, metallic face has deep rich tones, great contrast with the numbers, nice offset second hand with black dial, slightly oversized but not bulky at all; lays very flat against my wrist. Simple, but unique design, very light weight, extremely thin...barely notice it on my wrist. Skagen consistenlty delivers simple but elegant watches...my favorite brand bar none...easily on par with Movado, but a fraction of the price. Definite recommend!!
on January 20, 2012
I bought this watch for my fiance for his birthday. He is an attorney and had been wearing a more "clunky" style watch. Large face that stuck out from his wrist a great deal. I wanted to get him something a little more classic and lightweight.

This watch has an amazing mesh band. He says he cannot even tell he has a watch on. The watch face sits easily beneath the cuff of his shirt and suit jacket. The colors of this watch make it veritably perfect with any color suit/shirt.

He has never had a Skagen watch and now is interested in getting more. Lightweight, versatile and very current.

A nice watch for the price.
on October 25, 2013
To start, the package took at least a few minutes to open. It was sealed in brown tape that was the hardiest tape to cut/tear off. Other then those cosmetic outer details the condition of the watch was excellent. Protective stickers on the glass were placed so no scratches could harm the material. Its very sleek and Stylish i would have to agree with another customer. Now, the nitty gritty. The watch was very hard to change the length of the strap. I bent the bar just a little when i was trying to change it to fit my wrists. After a good while pondering how to possibly change or even figure out which slot to put the flathead screwdriver in, I finally figured out how to fix it. Once i did, i must say it gave me some practice on snapping everything into place to tightly fasten the clip. I even looked at the directions provided in the case with the watch. They really need to picture better to show which slot to insert tool at. I was doing it the wrong way at first before i saw where the clip flips up.

In all, the watch was excellent in quality. I would absolutely recommend this product to any watch enthusiast or just plain o'l "wanting to look cool with a clean simple look type of watch" person. Thank you very much Skagen! I am a proud customer!
on March 20, 2012
PROS - The watch looks very nice, and is a good fit for someone with slightly smaller wrist. I am happy with the appearance of the watch.

CONS - I have only had the watch for about 2 months, and the band already broke. The part of the band that attatched to the watch itself is very fragile. The warranty does not cover the band, although (I think?) you can buy replacement bands from Skagen. I managed to fix mine (using super glue), and the damage is not noticable, but I was still disappointed that it broke so easily.
on January 15, 2014
Watch was way too large for my normal sized wrist. It looked like something a clown would wear. The winder button also dug into the back of my hand, so this wasn't too comfortable either. I gave it 3 stars because it is a smart looking watch, as long as it is fastened on the wrist of a giant! I sent it back to order a different style, and the refund was immediate.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2014
I like the style of the band and the design of the watch. The colour goes great with my clothes. The only disappointment is that it does not have a display for the date. I would recommend it to others
on May 3, 2013
Really a good deal. The metal band is surprisingly comfortable
and cool, and doesn't snag hair around wrist. I love the looks
and the large dial and thin case are the look I was after. Good
choice for consideration, I'm happy!
on July 12, 2013
Love the watch, the service was outstanding.
I ordered 3 watches, returned one as it was defective.

This watch is ggod looking and performs well.
on July 6, 2013
Very light weight. You hardly know that it is on. Plan on getting another. Looks great! Plenty large enough for my wrist which tends to be on the large size.
on July 29, 2013
Good Watch, Love Skagen's sleek style, I think the brown face sets it apart. I would recommend this watch. It can work as a casual to slightly-dressy watch.