5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, timeless design, yet eye-catching
This is a beauty of a watch! The dark black mesh and housing contrast with the beautiful dark blue face.
It is wearable for whatever occasion, be it casual or white tie, it never feels out of place. You WILL have people compliment on it all the time!
Published on October 7, 2011 by Kiwi

2.0 out of 5 stars BIG problems with watch band BE CAREFUL
Published on July 19, 2012 by Richigan,

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, timeless design, yet eye-catching, October 7, 2011
This review is from: Skagen Men's T233XLTMN Royal Blue Dial And Black Signature Skagen Band Watch (Watch)
I had doubts about the mesh catching arm-hair at first, but having worn it for a few weeks now it has only ever tweaked once, no more than a slight pinch. Toughen up!
The light weight and amazing thinness add to the, dare I say, magical attraction of the watch... You get a kick looking at the time, every single time, and it has so far convinced a few other friends of mine to buy a skagen watch.
And let's face it, for this price, it is amazing! The quality is right up there, the only place that has lost a bit of black paint is the part where the inner clasp snaps in. It is a high friction spot, I expect that to happen.

Conclusion:
You will not regret buying one, and if the black and blue seems too "young" for you, there are many other beautiful skagen models out there that will suit your needs.

2.0 out of 5 stars BIG problems with watch band BE CAREFUL, July 19, 2012
Richigan, (New Jersey Shore) - See all my reviews
No question - it's a good looking watch. And my son had no problems with the watch itself. BUT the pin connecting the band to the watch bent and the watch fell off. The jeweler who installed the new pin says that the watch/band is improperly designed. If it is worn snugly, it puts pressure on the center of the pin (rather than the whole pin) and that causes the pin to bow in the middle causing it to fall out of the connecting holes. I can see the second pin starting to bow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, September 30, 2011
Monkey (Minneapolis MN) - See all my reviews
This watch is simple and elegant. It's darker than the colors in the picture, completely black, with a very dark blue watch face. The numbers inside all sparkle and glisten perfectly. It's a watch that would go well with anything, and looks very professional. It's slim profile and non-hair-pulling mesh titanium band really sell it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skagen #T233XLTMN Men's watch, September 17, 2011
Overall quite happy with this watch. It was not as thin as my earlier blue Skagen which unfortunately I had cracked the glass and also kinked the titanium watch strap whilst paving a patio! However that cracked watch still runs fine! I wished this Skagen model had better night illuminated dials and the date function is a tad too small to read. My 30 year old Seiko had better illuminated dials.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brian, July 6, 2011
I love this watch! Like other people who got his watch, I too was afraid that it would plop out of my hand when I would stroll around the neighborhood. On my first day strolling, the clasp popped open. It wasn't until I came home and noticed I wasn't correctly using the clasp. Once I started using the clasp correctly, this watch stayed on tight during a run in the park and during a basketball game. No need to worry as long as you use the clasp correctly.

5.0 out of 5 stars The nicest watch I've ever had the pleasure of owning, October 18, 2013
Upon opening the box for the first thing I noticed about this watch was how beautiful it is. The pictures do not do it justice. My favorite thing about it is how it goes with nearly anything. It looks perfect with my work (I'm a teacher), church, and formal attire. In my opinion it it a bit to dressy to go with casual jeans and t-shirts but that doesn't stop me because it is also the most comfortable watch I've ever owned. The moveable clasp allows you to perfectly customize the length of the band to fit your wrist exactly how you would like. I set it to fit ever so slightly on the loose side and once I put it on I forget it is even there. It is thin enough that my shirt cuffs fit effortlessly over it and it is lite and breathable so my wrist doesn't sweat. It also never moves. This is the only watch I've ever owned where the face doesn't slide to the underside of my wrist all day. Contrary to what some of the other reviews have said, I have found the clasp to be very secure though I could see how one might clip it around their wrist improperly and have it fall off. The only slightly negative thing I have to say is, like all watches I've owned, the glow in the dark numbers and hands aren't very bright.

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and accurate, April 6, 2013
Zuum (Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
First the cons (why I didn't give it 5 stars):
-the luminescence is so thin it doesn't last the night.
-deceptive marketing. "Denmark" in bold, mentions that the movement is Japanese, but when you open it up: Made in China.
Pros: I think this is the most beautiful watch I have seen, and it keeps excellent time - off by only about 1-2 seconds after more than a month of use.
I don't have a problem with a watch being made in China, but I think they should own up to it.
btw, the battery is easy to replace and cheap if you do it yourself (#364 or SR621SW) Just pop in a new one and ground it to restart the watch. You'll need some sort of blade to pop off the back of the watch, and be careful, the black is a coating and comes off if scratched hard enough.
I recommend the watch and would buy it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Client Service, May 18, 2014
I like the looks. That is why I bought it but after wearing it occasionally for less than a year, the black titanium band was fading. Contacted Skagen and their response was that I was wearing my watch to often. They said it wasn't meant to be worn on a daily basis. I work in an office not construction or any type of conditions that would abuse the band. I really don't think that one buys a watch just to have it on your night table. Finally had to purchase new band. Fairly expensive. My suggestion is don't buy unless it is for decoration purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY SATISFIED, December 3, 2011
I had been looking at this watch in several catalogs for months before buying. To me, it encompasses everything I want in an every day watch; incredibly thin and lightweight with a unique design which gives the impression it is much more expensive than it really is. The face is much larger than it appears in the picture which is also a plus. The only negative, and it was temporary, is getting used to the clasp which others have mentioned. However, after a week of strapping it on the muscle memory kicks in as if you had been putting on all of your watches like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Groovy design with fantastic baltic blue, November 10, 2010
This product is better than i first thought it would be. The Baltic blue color was very beautiful. The weight iss light so wearing it is comfortable. Nice price with excellent watch~