5.0 out of 5 stars Skagen stainless steel woman's watch #107SSSBD
Published on December 17, 2007 by Carl Bishop

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch
I loved the watch when I first received it. I wore it two or three times, then a piece of the wire mess that the band is made of broke and was sticking up. I tried to bend it around but the loose wire continued to snag my clothes so I stopped wearing it.
Published on November 9, 2006 by Denise E. Pranger

5.0 out of 5 stars Skagen stainless steel woman's watch #107SSSBD, December 17, 2007
This review is from: Skagen Women's 107SSSBD Stainless Steel Mesh Watch (Watch)
I collect wristwatches and among them my wife and I have a number of Skagen watches. They always have leading edge styling which I really like and they are reasonably priced. I have found that they work well and for the most part I have been happy with them. I have found three negatives though. First, although the watches work well the company's quality control is not everything it should be. On quite a few of my Skagen watches the second hand does not line up properly with the second and minute marks on the watch face. So every time the second hand ticks it is between the marks, not on them. If you watch this for a minute it can be quite irritating. I have not had this problem with any of my other watch brands. The next thing is that my watch repair person tells me that Skagen has always been difficult to work with in getting parts to fix their watches and that recently the company has quit selling parts to repair shops entirely. Now you must send the watch to Skagen if you need to have it repaired. The reason this came up is that I wanted to get a new crystal for one of my Skagen watches and even to do something simple like this I had to send it to the factory. The last thing is that although Skagen stresses "Denmark" on its watches and in its advertising they don't make a point of telling you that most of the watches are actually made in China.

However, dispite these little problems they have good style and value for the money. I knew these things when I bought this watch and bought it anyway.

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch, November 9, 2006

2.0 out of 5 stars skagen watch, February 6, 2010
This review is from: Skagen Women's 107SSSBD Stainless Steel Mesh Watch (Watch)
i've been looking for the perfect watch for some time now. i'm a little bit picky when it comes to looks/design. i wanted something functional, yet classy. something i could wear everyday no matter the occasion. this watch was perfect. i love the black face, it really makes the crystals pop. i love the way it looks and the way it feels on. the reason i am giving it a 2 is because within 1 minute of having it out of the box, and not even on my wrist, i found a scratch on the face. i have no idea if i did this, or if it came like that, but either way i was very upset considering the price that i paid for it. since then, about a month, a couple more scratches have come up on the face. they are very small and not extremely noticeable, but i notice them and am bothered by them. i feel like a watch from this company who boosts of great quality should not scratch that easy. yes, i know that faces on watches will get scratched. but i have owned "cheap" watches before and it took years for a scratch to show up. summing up: i love the way the watch is designed, but i am very disappointed in the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, February 27, 2008
This review is from: Skagen Women's 107SSSBD Stainless Steel Mesh Watch (Watch)
I'm so pleased with this watch. I was worried about the size being too big, but it is perfect. I have several Skagen watches and this is one of my favorites. It can be adjusted to fit a very small wrist to a large wrist. You will love this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great value, November 29, 2010
This review is from: Skagen Women's 107SSSBD Stainless Steel Mesh Watch (Watch)
I had this watch for five years and it worked perfectly, withstanding a lot of abuse. It's a sophisticated design reminiscent of a Movado while still being casual enough to wear everyday. I just bought the exact same watch to replace my old one because I loved it so much!

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, but the band is already ruined - Not the seller's fault of course., June 19, 2008
Lum Wilson (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Women's 107SSSBD Stainless Steel Mesh Watch (Watch)
I love this watch, but the band snagged on my pants and is already ruined within two weeks of receiving it. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favorite watch, January 14, 2009
This review is from: Skagen Women's 107SSSBD Stainless Steel Mesh Watch (Watch)
I really like this watch. Very stylish and looks good with professional clothes and casual alike. The mesh-style band is confortable and "breaths" better than a traditional link band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, July 4, 2007
This review is from: Skagen Women's 107SSSBD Stainless Steel Mesh Watch (Watch)
Durable,beautiful, and versatile. It took me a little bit to learn how to adjust it but after that it was fantastic. I didnt have any difficulty with the band like the other reviewer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, September 27, 2009
This review is from: Skagen Women's 107SSSBD Stainless Steel Mesh Watch (Watch)
Looks nice, and it was easy to adjust the band to my small wrist. Weight is low. The knob is so small that's it a bit hard to change the time. I like the look of the Skagen watches and my husband has been very happy with one I gave him a year ago. I wish they had more models with second hands, which I need for work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek style, perfect for any occasion., April 6, 2008
This review is from: Skagen Women's 107SSSBD Stainless Steel Mesh Watch (Watch)
I purchased this watch 4 months ago and am so far very pleased with it. Many new watches these days don't have the second hand (typically you see only the hour and minute hand). However, this skagen model has a second hand which comes in very handy when i need to time things. I have a very skinny wrist and have never found an adjustable watch that would adjust small enough to fit on my wrist but this watch can be adjusted continuously instead of in incremental links. Therefore I'm able to adjust it perfectly to my wrist. I think this is a great watch and you can't go wrong with the amazing price amazon offers :)