5.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile- can be elegant or casual
I bought this as my everyday watch and love it! I'm very happy with the ultrathin band that lays down nicely on my wrist and doesn't catch at my arm hairs like chain links do. The only complaint, and this is a very minor one, is that the adjustable band wasn't made for someone who's wrist is as thin as mine- 5.5 inches around. I think the tightest it'll go is 6 inches.
Published on October 28, 2006 by JK

3.0 out of 5 stars problems with this watch
Published on May 27, 2007 by sad and timeless

5.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile- can be elegant or casual, October 28, 2006
This review is from: Skagen Women's 107SSSD Quartz 3 Hand Stainless Steel Silver Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch I've ever owned., May 5, 2006
The watch is extremely reliable. I've had it three years and it's never lost time and is running on the original battery. I wear it every day so it takes a lot of abuse. It's simple design is elegant enough for me to wear to work or out for a casual evening, but casual enough for me to wear on weekends. The mesh band is the most comfortable band you will ever wear, you don't even feel it against your skin. I have a two-tone Movado and I far prefer my $89 Skagen to my $900 Movado. My Skagen is also easy to read the time. I just love it more than I can say. I own numerous watches, many from Switzerland. But the Skagen is the KING of my lifetime watch collection. Simplicity as its very BEST.

3.0 out of 5 stars problems with this watch, May 27, 2007
The watch is lovely looking, but there are various problems. One is that it is NOT suitable for swimming, even though Amazon's product specifications say it is. The manufacturarer advises taking it off near water except to wash your hands or in the rain. The much worse problem is the clasp. My first watch lasted all of two days before it disappeared off my wrist, although I was very careful to latch it correctly. I got a replacement and the latch fell off the band immediately, before I ever wore the watch at all. In other words, there is a fatal flaw in this model's latch. I now have to ship it (at my own expense) back to Skagen, pay $8.95 to have Skagen ship it back to me, and wait a month to get it. This is not at all what I bargained for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch!, February 11, 2007
I am the type of person who has to have a watch on; I feel lost without it. Therefore, my watch has to be something that I can wear every day. But I also wanted something that can go with a dressier outfit. And this watch is wonderful. I've heard that Skagen is a good brand and it's true. It's very lightweight, beautiful (I love the little crystals at each number), and durable. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Watch, January 9, 2007
E. Mack (Long Island,NY) - See all my reviews
It's not the most expensive watch but it doesn't have to be. It's a looker of a watch. Classy,clean and sharp looking. Mesh band on the wrist (any- I have a Skagen also) is most comfortable and easy to use and sure locking. Terrific buy & price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, January 9, 2007
- Price point was excellent

- Product Quality is really good

- Shipped on time

- Was priced 50% compared to Dillard's locally and no taxes, no shipping fees:)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, March 10, 2006
This watch is great, looks great and feels great. The hands clicking sound is almost none! Overall nice watch, very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just wonderful, October 16, 2005
I've purchased this watch from mid-watch company- as you can see It's a fab casual watch and is worth the price.

the service was great and on time, and I am very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little watch, January 25, 2007
What a clean looking...uncomplicated watch...adjusts to your wrist in seconds...anyone can do it. No need to go to a jeweler. The little stones at the hour hands are so sparkely...a nice little pick you up for those winter months. Treat yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch for the money--looks like a real thriller, October 24, 2007
Julie M. (Olympic Peninsula, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely watch and will draw attention and get compliments, but its' durability is not what one would hope for in a watch which looks so good. I guess if it were real gold and had a better crystal case--which would of course cost 5-8 X what this Skagen is sold for, it would look great after a few years of use. My jeweller said I got my money's worth, considering it was under $100. It still looks great. I just need a battery. I'd buy a gold one just like it if I were into watches THAT much. Overall, take care of it and it will do you well. Have no complaints, and still wear it to fancy functions because it does look THAT good.