5.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile- can be elegant or casual
I bought this as my everyday watch and love it! I'm very happy with the ultrathin band that lays down nicely on my wrist and doesn't catch at my arm hairs like chain links do. The only complaint, and this is a very minor one, is that the adjustable band wasn't made for someone who's wrist is as thin as mine- 5.5 inches around. I think the tightest it'll go is 6 inches.
Published on October 28, 2006 by JK

3.0 out of 5 stars problems with this watch
The watch is lovely looking, but there are various problems. One is that it is NOT suitable for swimming, even though Amazon's product specifications say it is. The manufacturarer advises taking it off near water except to wash your hands or in the rain. The much worse problem is the clasp. My first watch lasted all of two days before it disappeared off my wrist, although...
Published on May 27, 2007 by sad and timeless

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific watch at a great price!, February 8, 2009
This review is from: Skagen Women's 107SSSD Quartz 3 Hand Stainless Steel Silver Watch (Watch)
I received this watch this week and I am really enjoying it. I hope to get good use out of it. It took a little while to set the time and adjust the band, but once I saw how to put it on, I found it very easy to put on and take off. It seems to be secure on my wrist. I'm petite with a small wrist - the size of the face is great for me. The band, once adjusted, looks very nice on my wrist - the tucked-under portion of unused band doesn't give the watch a bulky look. This is the first watch I've had in a white metal and with a second hand, and I'm enjoying both features. Also nice to have indicators for each position on the watch face, since a lot of women's watches do not. I haven't owned it for a long time, but, with that in mind, I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, May 12, 2007
I really like this watch. Reasonably priced, light weight and very sylish! Goes with everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, read the instructions on the clasp, April 26, 2011
My watch arrived yesterday and is beautiful and easy to read. I like that I can adjust the clasp so it's not too tight on my arm. Just be sure you read the instructions about how to adjust the clasp and look at it carefully before you start. I didn't do that and the clasp fell off when I tried to take off the watch. This is not a defect in the watch clasp but my fault for not looking closely at what I was doing. I used a lighted magnifier to take a close look when I put it back on the mesh strap and now understand how it works. No problems since.

4.0 out of 5 stars pleased with this purchase, March 29, 2011
I had looked at this watch long before I bought it so I knew I wanted to buy it. It is a simple, classic design which I find is perfect for work. I had trouble with the clasp when I put it on going in the wrong direction; once I corrected that, I had no more problems. I am very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars second Skagen, July 20, 2008
This is my second Skagen watch. I bought the first at Nordstrom at least 10 years ago. They both look contemporary and fit well for women with large wrists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skagen womens watch, November 14, 2007
Great looking watch. My wife has received many complements on it since I purchased for her.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch if it stays on!, September 1, 2011
The watch is pretty, sleek and my wife received compliments already after only having it a few weeks. The problem is something mentioned by other buyers...the clasp is terrible. It's loose, poorly executed and this thing comes loose constantly. If she loses it I...and she (!) will be two very unhappy campers! We can't rate a watch well when she can't wear it comfortably because she's always stressed this thing will fall off. Therefore it gets 3 stars and all of them for looks. Fix the clasp, Skagen, it's not a good watch until that is done!

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS WATCH, January 9, 2008
I love this watch! I find it easy to adjust, easy to read, comfortable to wear, sleek and stylish,(I love the crystal hour indicators). It is one of the few Skagen watches with a minute hand, and the price is incredibly good for all this quality. The most important reason that I love this watch is the fact that it is made of stainless steel and has no nickel. I am very allergic to many metals and leather but with my Skagen I have no worry about developing a reaction. I'm very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value and looks good, May 11, 2009
Have always loved Movado designs and when I lost my watch a few weeks ago was very tempted to indulge. However, the more I looked online, the chunkier the Movado bands seemed to be. My boyfriend had a very elegant Skagen a few years ago and I began to look at Skagen. Finally settled on this one and am delighted. The design is elegant and clean. I too have a small wrist but was able to move the clasp fairly easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch at a reasonable price, August 15, 2008
AstroGreg (Colorado, USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my wife to replace another "dying" watch. She loves it. Style goes well in casual, work, and dressy settings. (Many women's watches lack a second hand ... but she needs one for work.) Watch is easy to adjust for wrist size, and has performed perfectly for the ~1 month she has had it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›