Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 5, 2009
I love this watch! The crystals pick up the light and make the dials easy to read. The circumference of the wristband is easy to adjust, an important feature for me because I have a slim wrist. When the wristband is closed, the loose end of the strap is underneath, against the skin, so it doesn't catch on clothes or other objects.

I had the previous model of the Skagen dual-dial watch for many years and eventually the mesh band started to unravel. That band was screwed to the watch and I couldn't find a replacement band. This newer model's wristband is attached the same way most wristbands are, so if this watch lasts as long as the last one, and if the wristband gives me any problems, I can replace it.

I get a lot of compliments on this watch. It's a great watch for the money.
on August 23, 2009
I love this watch! It is beautiful and catches the attention of many even though it is very thin and discreet. I would certainly purchase another watch from this manufacturer again, but that would mean I would have to take this one off to wear a different watch, and that would be difficult for me to do because I love this watch so much! I can watch the two different time zones that my children live in and always feel closer to them.
on November 5, 2010
I am very pleased with this purchase, I've had another dual time zone watch with a leather band, I found this to be very bulky. This watch is not only attractive, but keeps time perfect and is easy to use. I have a small wrist so the face of the watch is a nice size, the band small and easily adjustable.
on May 4, 2010
This watch is a little more petite than I expected it to be. The hands are very small and for those of us needing reading glasses, it can be a challenge to identify the correct time because the face is so petite and the top clock has no numbers. It is very pretty though and that makes up for it. It took me a while to figure out how to adjust the wrist band but once I did that's convenient too. I like the stainless steel band especially for the summer since sweating can cause other metal bands to discolor my skin. And to get stainless steel for this price was pretty good. My mother lives oversees and I like the dual time because I know with one glance what time it is there.
on January 24, 2013
I love the look. It took me a while to figure out how to adjust the clasp mainly because the manual was so small I couldn't read it nor could I find a copy on line. The watch is lovely and I like the two time zones but I do need to wear my reading classes to see it correctly. All in all this is a good value for the money.
on February 27, 2010
I bought this watch for my fiancee before our marriage. We used to be in two different time zones before marriage and so I thought of giving something to her with which she can instantly know the time I would be having. Its a great gift for anyone who would contemplate living in two time zones. In short, its a classy gift with a purpose.
on November 7, 2009
I love this Skaagen Dual Time Watch. I travel a lot and it is so nice to always have my local time on the watch and to be able to change the other portion to a different time zone. I had another Skaagen before this but it wasn't dual time and I absolutely love this one!
on October 21, 2010
Beautiful watch face, comfortable band...small clocks, which make reading for those over 50 years difficult. If I had seen it in person before I purchased, I might have made another selection that had a larger watch face.
on August 25, 2009
The wrong watch was sent but with just one e-mail I was sent (over nighted) the correct watch with the return envelope enclosed. I will buy from Skagen again with no hesitation. Even with the short delay, it was well worth it for being treated so well.
on April 6, 2012
I purchased this watch as a gift for my Daughter-in-Law, she is in the USAF and deploys to a lot of different countries, now she will be able to tell what time it is where she's at and at home!
It's a pretty, classy , sporty looking watch and the clasp is adjustable and doesn't look like it will have a problem staying clasped.

See 1 answered question