5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, stylish and surprisingly durable!
Published on December 31, 2003 by LizGraphix

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality Skagen used to be
My husband bought me this watch as a replacement for a Skagen watch he bought me some years ago. The lower quality is quite evident in the coloration, detail and overall appearance of the watch. Very disappointing.
Published 10 months ago by Trevor

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, stylish and surprisingly durable!, December 31, 2003
This review is from: Skagen Women's 233SSS Silver Tone Mesh Watch (Watch)
I have had this watch since May 2003. I am usually very rough on watches but this THIN watch is very durable. It has gone for a swim with me in Maine and snorkled off Sarasota. It washes dishes and takes showers with me. Heck, it has even been in a serious snowball fight (and I don't wear gloves). And without missing a beat, it has joined me for creative pitches in the boardrooms of several large corporations - no need for me to wear a more stylish watch - this one IS! It's comfortable and easy to put on and take off and goes with anything. I was a die-hard Fossil fan before this watch but the designs of their watches in the last year or so have been a real turn-off. I've ha tons of compliments on this watch and can't recommend it highly enough. Skagen is up and coming and could very well give Fossil and Swatch a run for their money by appealing to their more design-conscious market with Tisot/Movado style at a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving It!, October 14, 2009
This review is from: Skagen Women's 233SSS Silver Tone Mesh Watch (Watch)
I've known about Skagen watches for a few years, and always loved the slick, sophisticated look of the thin mesh band, but it took this long to actually buy one. (Confession: I'm one of those NYC $5-on-the-street watch wearers who's finally decided to upgrade.)

In the almost three months I've had my Skagen, I have not been disappointed. I wear this watch everyday and it looks good and works well (which is important, since my morning commuter train won't wait). I also love that the price is within reach for a regular work-a-day individual like myself. I look forward to many years wearing this watch and already have my eye on a couple of others to add to the collection.

(FYI: The outer clasp can come undone if it hooks to something. Thankfully, it has an inner clasp to keep the watch from falling off.)

UPDATE: A couple of hours after writing this review, I met a guy who has the men's version of this watch. He said he's worn it everyday for three years and it's the best watch he's ever owned. I took a look at it and it still looked very good, especially the glass, which was virtually scratch-free. Needless to say, it inspired my confidence in this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore this watch, August 4, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Women's 233SSS Silver Tone Mesh Watch (Watch)
I love this watch; it's simple and classic... not at all showy. I wear it every day and it goes with absolutely everything. Came in a beautiful box and the band was easy to adjust. No complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Women's 233SSS Silver Tone Mesh Watch (Watch)
The face and hands are a little too close in color but I should have noticed that prior purchasing it... It looks nice and I could make it the size I needed which is very small....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workmanship, July 26, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Women's 233SSS Silver Tone Mesh Watch (Watch)
The watch i received was very thin. Despite that, both the watch itself and the bracelet felt really solid. Simple, elegant, and timeless. Really great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it., April 15, 2014
This review is from: Skagen Women's 233SSS Silver Tone Mesh Watch (Watch)
Daughter who NEVER has worn a watch chose this for the low profile and light weight for her new job. She said after a week she doesn't even realize she is wearing it and co-worker asked where she got it so he can get one for his daughter. Very nice looking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my watch., April 15, 2014
This review is from: Skagen Women's 233SSS Silver Tone Mesh Watch (Watch)
My husband things I have a watch fetish. I really don't; just like them. The Skagen brand is beautiful, quality crafted, affordable, and durable. This is the fourth one I've purchased...and will probably buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and Easy, March 27, 2014
Ezgi (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Women's 233SSS Silver Tone Mesh Watch (Watch)
Sleek and looks very professional. The sizing of the watch was also very easy to adjust. This watch looks a lot more expensive than $60.

4.0 out of 5 stars wife loves it, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Skagen Women's 233SSS Silver Tone Mesh Watch (Watch)
bought wife a watch last year and it broke rather quickly. this watch is durable and looks great. Skagen is known for their build quality and warranty. she was very happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality Skagen used to be, December 26, 2013