Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on January 18, 2012
I searched for a while but finally found my watch! This feels so well made and just the perfect size, not too large. Beautiful and classy and can wear dressy or casual. Also, you are able to size it perfectly yourself - no removing links.
on July 10, 2012
This is my 3rd Skagen watch...the first one (silver steel mesh) I bought in 2000 is still working fine as is the one (brown mesh) I bought in 2006. They are indestructable...the only servicing necessary is a battery every few years. I needed a black watch, so I looked at some other makes, but they didn't come close to Skagen as far as a combination of style and price. And the included shipping and fast delivery from Amazon also gets 5 stars.
on December 2, 2012
I love the sleek, slender, elegant (but not delicate) look of this watch. I love that I can adjust it as needed, not just once like with usual metal-band watches. What I don't like is how difficult it is to put on and take off! I'm not a big jewelry person, so maybe someone who wears bracelets regularly would find this to be nothing, but I have to brace my wrist against my kitchen counter to "pin" the watch band in place, then wrap the end around and clasp it. Likewise, when I take it off, I have to pry the clasp open with my fingernail. Since I work with young children all day, I have to keep my fingernails very short, and this is therefore no easy task for me. I can't imagine how a man with short-cut fingernails would even get it open!
on August 5, 2012
This was a present for my wife. She is not a great fan of steel band wrist watches and prefers leather. The look of this Skagen watch won her over. The design is great. Looks elegant, stylish and a lot more expensive than it actually was.
on September 16, 2012
I love the comfortable band, which is why I bought my previous Skagen watch. The black face with the bling is beautiful and easy to read. My only complaint is the winding knob. It is more prominent than the one on my other Skagen watch, and can painfully poke the wrist. I have had to be very careful about positioning the watch higher up on my wrist/arm to avoid this.
on December 7, 2012
i ordered this for a freind she loved it! it is simple and beautiful.
Great value for money! It looks expensive and feels that way as well.
on February 16, 2014
i love the mesh band and the ability to adjust it to my small wrist. i have had 2 other skagens, and am thrilled to have this one too.
on December 3, 2012
Love it! I always love Skagen, very modern, sleek and sophisticated.
Perfect Holiday present, I got one for my husband.
on February 11, 2015
Thin, light, classy.
on October 6, 2012
Great watch. Very elegant. Band fit my size-large wrist. Easy to read dial. Reasonable price too. All in all a good buy.