5.0 out of 5 stars Day to Night
I can wear it to work or out on the town. The band was easy to adjust, and I like the way it looks.
Published 14 months ago by S. Schulze

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to read
The watch looks terrific; however, the dials are extremely hard to read - it certainly isn't as clear as pictured.
Published 6 months ago by Tweetzer

5.0 out of 5 stars Day to Night, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Women's 233XSSTM Grey Dial Gunmetal Ion-Plated Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, May 22, 2013
The watch is a light weight sophisticated watch. It is perfect to dress up an everyday outfit and also goes great for special occassions. It is very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and great looking, November 1, 2013
Looks good for casual or dress up. I love the sleek and classy look of a Skagen watch. This color goes well with most outfits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Women's Skagen grey dial gunmetal watch, October 17, 2013
It's true to the picture. I emailed Skagen for instructions on how to shorten the band and they emailed me within a day! And, it worked. . I'm amazed it's not more expensive because it 's very rich looking!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch!, May 5, 2014
Loved the strap design..
Fits anyone..and is great as a gift..as adjusting the straps is quite easy..there are videos on YouTube on how to adjust the strap for skagen watches..:)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to read, April 29, 2014
Tweetzer (Rochester Hills, MI) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars nice every day watch, January 14, 2014
Purchased this watch for my spouse as a Christmas gift, the only problem she has is the band and the clasp. Hopefully we can get to a watch shop at the mall and get the problem corrected. All we own in watches are skagins,good quality and very helpful customer support.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slim Skagens make a real fashion statement for those of us who still believe in watches, January 7, 2014
So a crystal for her old Skagen is not available, this unit is smartly styled and cost about what a new crystal would. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, December 7, 2013
Love my watch and the price. You can't beat it:) This is my second Skagen from Amazon. Happy Customer!! Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars my first grown up watch. :), November 21, 2013
I don't buy nice watches. This is my first metal watch. I just got it today. The band can be adjusted on your own. It's a little tricky. It's the right size for me. I like the face more on my cheaper watches, but I'll get used to this one. It's pretty simple and straight forward. I'm hoping for some durability out of this metal watch. For the price, I feel like I got pretty close to what I wanted.