Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on August 6, 2013
I can wear it to work or out on the town. The band was easy to adjust, and I like the way it looks.
on May 22, 2013
The watch is a light weight sophisticated watch. It is perfect to dress up an everyday outfit and also goes great for special occassions. It is very durable.
on November 1, 2013
Looks good for casual or dress up. I love the sleek and classy look of a Skagen watch. This color goes well with most outfits.
on October 17, 2013
It's true to the picture. I emailed Skagen for instructions on how to shorten the band and they emailed me within a day! And, it worked. . I'm amazed it's not more expensive because it 's very rich looking!
on May 5, 2014
Loved the strap design..
Fits anyone..and is great as a gift..as adjusting the straps is quite easy..there are videos on YouTube on how to adjust the strap for skagen watches..:)
on April 29, 2014
The watch looks terrific; however, the dials are extremely hard to read - it certainly isn't as clear as pictured.
on January 14, 2014
Purchased this watch for my spouse as a Christmas gift, the only problem she has is the band and the clasp. Hopefully we can get to a watch shop at the mall and get the problem corrected. All we own in watches are skagins,good quality and very helpful customer support.
on January 7, 2014
So a crystal for her old Skagen is not available, this unit is smartly styled and cost about what a new crystal would. Great buy!
on December 7, 2013
Love my watch and the price. You can't beat it:) This is my second Skagen from Amazon. Happy Customer!! Highly recommend.
on November 21, 2013
I don't buy nice watches. This is my first metal watch. I just got it today. The band can be adjusted on your own. It's a little tricky. It's the right size for me. I like the face more on my cheaper watches, but I'll get used to this one. It's pretty simple and straight forward. I'm hoping for some durability out of this metal watch. For the price, I feel like I got pretty close to what I wanted.