5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
I love this watch. Looks and feels more expensive than it is. I also looked at this in a department store and thankfully decided to purchase it online for a much cheaper price. I love the detailing of the diamonds around the face - simple and classy. I took it to a watch repair shop to take out some links and even the watch maker commented that it was a beautiful watch.
Published on June 12, 2009 by New Momma

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy but beautiful
I thought the watch was beautiful but is too heavy for me. I like a lighter watch on my wrist. I returned it.
Published 17 months ago by bayareawalker

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, June 12, 2009
This review is from: Skagen Women's 347SSX Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, March 10, 2010
S. Soule (Riverside, CT United States) - See all my reviews
ordered this watch when the band on my other Skagen watch broke. Watch is handsome and dressy, although the face is larger than the other Skagens i've owned. Band requires a jeweler to adjust if it's too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch., December 23, 2009
This one is a must for anybody that wants an elegant watch.
Great quality and looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch at great price, February 4, 2009
I had been looking at this watch in department stores, waiting for it to go on sale, but watches are usually not covered by sales. When I discovered it here at a significant discount, I ordered it immediately and was not disappointed. It is beautiful and looks like a much more expensive watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars i adore this watch!, February 11, 2013
i bought this watch as a gift for myself. and i'm so happy i did it! the watch looks fabulous, feminine and goes with every outfit. btw, it looks a lot more expensive then it really is. i highly reccomend this to anyone , who wants to have stylish and petite watch : )

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great, February 8, 2013
Great watch- Looks great but heavier than the titanium (go figure). Would purchase again. Got a great price on the watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy but beautiful, November 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new watch, October 31, 2012
My watch arrived in two days, beautifully boxed and wrapped for protection. My only negative comment is that the battery was dead, but for the money I saved by purchasing this through Amazon, it is definately worth it. I had to go have it sized anyway. You won't be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORTABLE AND MODERN, May 25, 2012
The thing I like best about this watch is the white face.... it will look great in the summer with a tan. There are so many mother of pearl faces on watches, but this is one of the few white ones I've seen. I have been searching high and low in department stores and online for a silver watch that looks sophisticated yet trendy, and this one hits the mark. There are so many giant clunky watches out there.... I love that kind of look but at the end of the day I want a watch that is comfortable. This watch is mid-sized... not too big and not too dainty. And Skagen watches are known for fitting the wrist in a sleek and flat manner, so it doesn't even feel like you are wearing it. Buy this watch! And buy it on Amazon! Department stores charge $145 plus tax!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy time piece, August 19, 2011
Watch looks great for a cheap price. Definitely recommend buying online as it costs $145 in stores and I bought it for $80.00 on Amazon. Links are hard to adjust yourself.

ARRAY(0x9ccf89c0)