Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on May 4, 2012
I've had this watch for almost two years and must say... it's gorgeous! I get compliments on it all the time.

The coating on the clasp is wearing off like another reviewer said. I don't remember when it started, but it was a while ago.

The only reason I am looking to buy a new watch is because I feel like a dink when I can't just glance down and know what time it is. The reason isn't because of an inability to read an analog clock, but rather because the second and minute hands are almost the same length. At a glance, I don't immediately notice which is pointed and which is blunt at the end. I stare til one of the hands moves, then I know which is which. I feel ridiculous.

Update May 25, 2014: I purchased this watch around August 2010. Yesterday, I noticed the dot for the 9 indicator fell off. It's now sitting next to the dot for the 3 indicator. I'm not sure how to fix it.
on October 8, 2013
The Skagen watch arrived on time and pretty much as advertised. The clasp is pretty funky and I would
advise anyone buying a Skagen to avoid the sliding clasp; the watch tends to fall off without warning.

I purchased Skagen watches in Switzerland a few years ago, and find the ones here (online at least)
don't live up to the European Skagen's quality.
on October 16, 2011
I love the watch. I love all Skagens. But the face is too dark to read. If you want to wear it as a bracelet, it's okay.
on April 29, 2012
Love this watch, it gets comments and compliments all the time. It's my third Skagen. Only complaint I have is that after 4 months and I don't even wear it every day, the grey coating is wearing off of the clasp area. I have no doubt that it will eventually wear off the other areas as well. I love the band which has a "lined" texture to the mesh. Really unusual and super-attractive.
on September 13, 2014
Very disappointed! i love the look of the watch. However, the clasp didn't close properly. I wasn't able to exchange it even though i had received it 2 days ago. I can only guess i can't exchange because they are selling the same watch now for $40 more. so perhaps they were selling a defective batch before? i don't know what the story was, but very disappointed in Amazon.
on May 23, 2013
I love this watch, and have had it for about two years. However, the band developed a snag, and it keep pulling on all my sweaters when I put them on, and causing minor damage. I am going to have to get another watch, as bands are not covered by the limited warranty.
on January 12, 2015
I've had this watch for about 2 years and love the look but agree with other reviewers regarding the clasp. It was fine at first but became increasingly likely to undo without warning and fall off. Unfortunately due to this issue I lost the watch recently. The clasp is the only reason I'm hesitant to purchase this watch again.
on July 9, 2014
This watch looks really sleek in person, and I love that the buckle is adjustable, since I have pretty small wrists. The dark brown sheen of the metal was what really made this stand out for me. One of my favourite and most useful purchases to-date.
on January 6, 2014
Best watch I've ever owned. I won't buy anything else. True color looks more neutral black than bronze which I prefer since it matches everything! It's a great combination of strength, durability, style and elegance.
on February 4, 2013
This is my fifth Skagen watch. I have them in the following colors with mesh bands: gold, rose gold, silver, black, and now bronze. I have given them as gifts, also. The faces and bands are in different styles and I get many compliments on them. Most importantly, the are excellent timepieces and last forever. I started buying them in department stores (the only place they were originally sold). I'm thrilled I can now get them on Amazon and save a lot of money.