4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but...
I've had this watch for almost two years and must say... it's gorgeous! I get compliments on it all the time.

The coating on the clasp is wearing off like another reviewer said. I don't remember when it started, but it was a while ago.

Published on May 4, 2012 by akpotato

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to read
I love the watch. I love all Skagens. But the face is too dark to read. If you want to wear it as a bracelet, it's okay.
Published on October 16, 2011 by Robert Kimmel

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but..., May 4, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Women's 355SMM1 Ancher Quartz 3 Hand Date Stainless Steel Gray Watch (Watch)

The only reason I am looking to buy a new watch is because I feel like a dink when I can't just glance down and know what time it is. The reason isn't because of an inability to read an analog clock, but rather because the second and minute hands are almost the same length. At a glance, I don't immediately notice which is pointed and which is blunt at the end. I stare til one of the hands moves, then I know which is which. I feel ridiculous.

Update May 25, 2014: I purchased this watch around August 2010. Yesterday, I noticed the dot for the 9 indicator fell off. It's now sitting next to the dot for the 3 indicator. I'm not sure how to fix it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to read, October 16, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and streamlined, April 29, 2012
Love this watch, it gets comments and compliments all the time. It's my third Skagen. Only complaint I have is that after 4 months and I don't even wear it every day, the grey coating is wearing off of the clasp area. I have no doubt that it will eventually wear off the other areas as well. I love the band which has a "lined" texture to the mesh. Really unusual and super-attractive.

3.0 out of 5 stars "WATCH" OUT WHEN BUYING SKAGEN PRODUCTS ONLINE, October 8, 2013
The Skagen watch arrived on time and pretty much as advertised. The clasp is pretty funky and I would
advise anyone buying a Skagen to avoid the sliding clasp; the watch tends to fall off without warning.

I purchased Skagen watches in Switzerland a few years ago, and find the ones here (online at least)
don't live up to the European Skagen's quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but defects in the band, May 23, 2013
I love this watch, and have had it for about two years. However, the band developed a snag, and it keep pulling on all my sweaters when I put them on, and causing minor damage. I am going to have to get another watch, as bands are not covered by the limited warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch ever, January 6, 2014
Best watch I've ever owned. I won't buy anything else. True color looks more neutral black than bronze which I prefer since it matches everything! It's a great combination of strength, durability, style and elegance.

5.0 out of 5 stars and I love that the buckle is adjustable, July 9, 2014
This watch looks really sleek in person, and I love that the buckle is adjustable, since I have pretty small wrists. The dark brown sheen of the metal was what really made this stand out for me. One of my favourite and most useful purchases to-date.

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful watch but slight problem with the band, May 24, 2014
I bought this watch for my wife about 3 years ago. It is a beautiful watch and has worked flawlessly except the band has developed a slight twist where it joins to the watch and it has unraveled at one point fairly close to the clasp, just like one reviewer has reported. Her watch is a true bronze color and has not turned, nor has the clasp lost its color or sheen. Just like the previous reviewer stated, the unraveled portion snags her clothing and now she doesn't want to wear it because it damages her clothing. I want to replace the band but have been unable to find the correct band. Because of its unique color and texture I can't find it anywhere.I have been to the Skagen website but there is no mention of any replacement parts. One jeweler suggested that I call Skagen and send it in for a replacement band. I am going to try that but it seems that it should not be that troublesome to get replacement parts for a quality product. I can see that with a cheaper watch but not for a product that is expected to last. I have two Skagen watches of my own but now I would reconsider another purchase if I can't get replacement parts for it. Skagen should do a better job with respect to customer service. Other than that we both love these watches with their classical styling and elegance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, March 21, 2014
Nice watch Skagen rocks! They don't
desappoint. nice nice nice nice great for dress up or down. Comfortable sharp & cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, March 10, 2014
Purchased as a Birthday gift, recipient really loved the watch and is normally pretty hard to please. Delivery was good, the box and packaging a little on the large side.

Skagen Women's 355SMM1 Ancher Quartz 3 Hand Date Stainless Steel Gray Watch