Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skagen Women's 355SSRS Ancher Stainless Steel Two-Tone Silver and Rose-Gold Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 13, 2012
This is my second Skagen watch and I bought one for my husband too. This is a beautiful watch it is dressy without being too much. The strap adjusts very easily and it is so comfortable you will forget you have it on. There is just enough rose tone to catch the eye and make this watch different.

I love the Skagen packaging and quality.

The only negative thing was there were no instructions on how to adjust the strap. Suggestion to seller to include this information.
on March 27, 2014
The band is beautiful, the face is beautiful, it's easy to put on and off with one hand. I love the watch, but, thank goodness, I didn't buy it for the date. First of all, the date is REALLY hard to set because you have to pull the knob out halfway, which is just about impossible to do. Secondly, once you do set it you can't read it because it is so small.
on July 9, 2015
Beautifully designed watch face but HORRIBLE craftsmanship.

First time I got this watch, the knob wouldn't change the date and when I tried to change the time, the minute hand jumped (i.e. not a smooth motion so impossible to set it to a precise minute). I requested a replacement. Amazon made that extremely easy. Great.

I should have learned from that first time that I should keep the Amazon box in case I want to ship something back...

I got the watch again. This time, the date and time were perfectly adjustable. I almost took the protective plastic off the watch face. But then, I tried to adjust the clasp to my size (and I admit, I have very small wrists). I had no reason to believe this wouldn't work because the clasp adjusted to my PERFECT size the first time. However, this time, the indentations in the stainless steel band that allow you to set the clasp in a certain place didn't extend as far as it did for the first watch I got, meaning I couldn't make the watch as small as I could the first time. So... the band is too long and the watch flops on my wrist. No way around it.

Also, the box/packaging that it came in the 2nd time was much nicer than the box it came in the first time around. Weird.

It's so pretty I'm going to try to make it work by taking it to a watch shop to see if they can make it fit my wrist but it has an adjustable clasp and more importantly, the size was right the first time I got the watch! I shouldn't have to take this to the watch shop. Ugh
on February 20, 2016
I bought this because I am allergic to nickel and needed a watch that wouldn't cause me to get a rash. Clear nail polish doesn't work for me, and I don't like the idea of the chemicals leaching into my skin. When visiting Sweden, I learned that jewelry over there rarely has nickel in it, since so many Northern European women are allergic to it. So, I figured if I could find a watch made over there, that would be sold there and here, I might be in luck. I wanted something sophisticated enough so it wouldn't clash with my clothes for work. This has been it. I've found it to be made very well - sturdy, and it's stood up to frequent wear for a couple years now. Plus, the cost was reasonable. I paid more than the current cost shown on Amazon.
on July 10, 2013
I'm very happy with this Skagen watch. I love the two tone look which will allow me to wear it with anything. The strap is very comfortable and easy to adjust, and the watch is just the right weight that you'll forget you have it on. It has just enough embellishment to look great but not so much that it is flashy or over the top. I also love the size of the watch face, as most watches are so large they'd overwhelm my wrist. Highly recommended.
on May 14, 2015
Got this watch for my mom as a Mother's Day gift and she loved it. She likes the mixed metals and thinks it has a bracelet quality. The watch face is pearlescent. The watch face isn't too big on a small woman's wrist. Rose gold is the new fashionable metal so she's glad she could be trendy but thinks she could still mix it with silver and yellow gold David Yurman style bracelets. Almost like it enough to get one for myself.
on November 15, 2015
Pretty watch. Clasp is a little hard to get at first. Keeps pretty good time. Light on the wrist.

January 26, 2016: now that I've had this watch for a couple months, I notice two more things.
It does not keep good time, sometimes losing several minutes in a day. Also, the second hand
is wider than the minute hand making it confusing to glance at the watch to notice the time. I
really have to study the watch to figure out the time. I just checked and am past the date to
return it. Oh well, I would have if I could.
on December 21, 2013
Watch was lovely and great quality. Arrived on time.....and I did return it and that process was very very easy. Great customer service. Reason for return.....watch was for anniversary and I wanted to inscribe a message on the back cover of the watch but there was too much product detail already there....so back it went. Watch was great though.
on April 6, 2015
This watch is even better looking than its picture, a lovely time-piece. The only drawback is working the band adjustment. It's not intuitive and the few directions available are in the online product description, not in the box.
on December 17, 2013
This watch is gorgeous! It looks better than the photo! The watch face is a great size, not too small, and it would look great for day or night wear. Highly recommend.