5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and timely
Love this watch. The dial is so attractive and THIN. It almost feels like you are not wearing a watch yet it is so stylish. I like the fact that it fits my small wrist because its adjustable.
Published on November 26, 2010 by sunandgolf

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but clasp is a problem
While I love this watch, I fear I won't have it for long. It's already fallen off my wrist twice. Fortunately I noticed but the next time I may not be so lucky. The clasp isn't that good.
Published 19 months ago by Marilyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and timely, November 26, 2010
This review is from: Skagen Women's 358SSSBD Steel Collection Black Glitz Dial Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, May 5, 2010
I just received the watch today. It was very fast just only 3 days from the order date and the free shipping nonetheless. The watch is very beautiful. It is my first skagen and I'm glad that I went with the black dial cause it makes crystals stand off prettily.
I gave the watch 4 stars because the band is very hard to adjust really. The manual make it look like you can do the adjustment with bare hands and finish in 1 minute, but that's not true (well at least in my case). I had to whip up skew driver and small hammer do help. It took time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, February 3, 2010
C. Murray (San Mateo, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This is the third Skagen watch I've purchased, and all three, even the oldest one, which is about 10 or 11 years old, are in perfect condition. This one, with the black glitz dial is especially beautiful, and I have gotten many compliments on it. The mesh band is very comfortable and the closure fastens securely so I don't worry about losing it. I love this watch!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, March 14, 2012
K Reed (Arlington, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this watch last week. I adjusted the band myself in a matter of minutes. It is beautifull and classy! I love the band and the thinness. Also, the dial is large and easy to read without being bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 13, 2014
This watch is beautiful and the price was fantastic. I absolutely love it and wear it every day. Looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for any woman!, January 2, 2014
This Skagen watch was for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it. It's appropriately sized (in terms of weight, size) and looks very expensive. She receives tons of compliments about the watch and I would recommend it to anyone.

Also, you can re-size it yourself using a small flat head screw driver if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek with just a tiny bit of glitz, December 9, 2013
It looks very sleek and elegant. I have small wrists and the watch fits well. It goes with every outfit without looking obtrusive or being too noticeable, but every once in a while when it hits the light the right way, it sparkles just enough to look "sparkly". Adjusting the wristband is also quite easy (once you get used to it).

5.0 out of 5 stars That's my fourth Skagen watch. Great, beautiful, reasonably priced product., November 9, 2013
Susan (chicago, il) - See all my reviews
This is my fourth Skagen watch. I like a modern watch because it goes with
any kind of jewelry.
Skagen is a great brand. They make an accurate, attractive, and very comfortable
product.

The only drawback for consumers is that the clasp is tricky. It can take a while
to figure it out and also to figure out how to adjust the band to make it smaller or
longer. It was worth the effort though.

Another big plus is that it's reasonably priced. Amazon had a great discount too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, August 22, 2013
The watch easily adjusts to fit your wrist, I did mine in a minute. It looks stunning with the black dial and the stones contrasting the background. Can be dressed up or worn casually, and very different from what others have. Good quality, and extremely light weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch ever!, March 20, 2013
I love this watch! Large easy to read dial and so classy! Band never needs polishing and is very comfortable. Overall this is the best watch I have ever owned.