5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!!!!, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Women's 566XSSLD8 Steel Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Diamond Watch (Watch)
I had been looking for a brown watch for quite some time, this watch is exactly what I wanted!!! Very nice looking. Loved the price also. Order it and you won't be sorry!

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I bought 2!!, December 14, 2012
This watch is beautiful. I bought it for a Christmas gift for someone and I wish I bought one for myself too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, January 8, 2013
I wanted a watch with a watchband that wasn't too big and wasn't too small, and could be worn at work or after-work and still look great. This watch is perfect on all counts! The watchface is beautiful mother-of-pearl, the mix of gold and silver is elegant. The lizard watchband is comfortable and easy to get off and on one-handed. the very thin case makes the watch light and the tiny crystals around the watchface adds a touch of class. I bought this watch on an Amazon super watch sale day so got a great price to boot. I'm very, very happy with my watch - it's keeping perfect time and looks great with whatever I wear. Couldn't be happier - a great purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price!, December 31, 2012
This is a great watch. Very quality materials used. What a great birthday gift for myself from hubby! :) Happy to be introduced to Skagen

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, December 30, 2012
This watch exceeded my expectations.it looks even better than the picture. I sure I will enjoy very much. Can be worn with everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, April 22, 2013
I have a similar Skagen watch, but in all silver tone. This has the same dial design, which is what I love the most. The brown version is slightly more sporty with the leather band, but very elegant as well. I wear much more brown these days so this watch gets a lot of use. Definitely one of my favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars for my mother, February 20, 2013
i love it. just like every skagen, light weight and beautiful. crystals sparkle so beautifully. needed a brown watch for my mother for her birthday, and it was absolutely perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch was everything I expected., February 10, 2013
Aleta (Fort Myers, FL) - See all my reviews
The Skagen watch is well made and very wearable. The band is not sweaty and the watch keeps perfect time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, January 27, 2013
Just gorgeous. I loved this watch after seeing it on the web site and loved it even more when i received my purchase of it. I came well packaged and well protected, beautiful timepiece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Matches with anything watch, January 25, 2013
This watch is elegant for dressing up or I could wear it with jeans.It is also so light and comfortable. I would recommend this watch.