Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 23, 2007
Skagen has once again designed a magnificient timepiece for women that belies its value and origin. The Swarovski crystal sparkle like diamonds and compliment the silver mesh band, the mother of pearl face, and the goldtone bevel. More expensive and famous timepiece jewelers could not have created a more elegant design. The reasonable price, no-wind quartz mechanism and lifetime warranty make this watch a must have item. Purchased as a birthday gift for my mother, this timepiece has replaced her more expensive pieces as her favorite.
on February 11, 2008
I just love this watch! I wanted something a little dressier than my old Skagen watch, and since I have a metal allergy went back to Skagen for a new model. I haven't taken it off since!!

Someone mentioned that the clasp was difficult to fasten, but I really like it because if feels so secure.
on December 28, 2007
I've always wanted a Skagen watch. After reading all of the good reviews, I decided it would be my choice. I love it and think it's beautiful. The clasp is a little difficult, but it is extremely secure. The Bulova I presently have comes unclasped at least ten times a day, so I don't mind spending a little extra time with the clasp on my Skagen since it will not come undone. It's very new so I can't add much about the quality, etc.

Five years later: The watch quit working this week (5 years is about all I expect of a watch) and I sent for another one identical to this. You get used to the clasp and it's easy and very secure. I also like the ability to easily adjust the band without taking anything apart. It's been a comfortable watch and dressy enough for any of my activities.
on May 22, 2013
I have been a Skagen fan for a long time, and own about 5 Skagen watches. They all work perfectly and I wear them with matching cloths. This was the most beautiful watch in my collection. It looks so "Royal" to me. The crystals that mark the time at each time point with the matching crystal work on the top and bottom margins, add so much elegance to the overall look.
I am so glad that I picked this one!!!
on October 22, 2012
I love this watch and the way it looks on my wrist. My one complaint is that the clasp is a little difficult to work. I'm still trying to figure out just how to put it on easily. I see what it should do, but it's sometimes hard for me to get it set just right.
Other than that, I'm quite happy. Great price for a quality look. I think of it as dressy casual.
on December 26, 2012
I was hesitant to buy this because of the unfavorable comments concerning the clasp. I gave it to my wife for Christmas and she immediately loved it and has no problem with the clasp at all. It is a very beautiful watch.
on November 14, 2012
My wife loved the watch! Smart looking, attractive price.
However I should have been warned off selecting this by the
other reviewers who complained about the clasp. Its very difficult
to close tightly, and then nearly impossible to open.
Regretfully we returned the watch (at no charge to us, thank you Amazon)
on June 14, 2013
I am sorry to report that my watch Skagen is not working well since the day I received it. I thought it was that I did not know how to adjust the time and date... but after adjusting the time, it stops at any moment without reason. I smoothly hit the crystal... sometimes it started working again... but other it did work. I had another Skagen watch for many years and get rid of it because I was bored of it. But that one, never stopped !!
Regards,
on November 6, 2012
I needed a new watch and grazed the Amazon offerings until I came to this lovely Skagen mesh one at an affordable price. It has been ideal for me--with diamond-like accents for the numbers and gold hands on a pearly background--with the exception of the clasp, which has been a bit of a problem. It took me a while to figure out how to snap it and it has a tendency to fall off the mesh. Other than that this is just right for me now and I can even wear it in the shower. Oh, yes, you should know it keeps good time!