5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!!
This watch is so very pretty. The face and the leather band, everything about it. It is very comfortable to wear.
Published 20 months ago by babycat

1.0 out of 5 stars It did not work - most disappointing
The watch, a gift for my daughter, did not work - which we only discovered after she opened it on Christmas day. We have mailed it back, but quality control was lacking. it was also somewhat larger than i expected, although i did look at the measurement. Perhaps a photo showing the size of a watch in comparison to a dime or a quarter would be more meaningful.
Published 23 months ago by Ellen Nimmons Fitzgerald

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!!, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Women's 691SSLN Denmark Silver White Dial Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, December 21, 2012
I love this watch! I wanted a watch with a silver face and a leather band, and those are so hard to find! And I was really pleased that it came in blue, its my favorite color. its more of a navy blue, so really good for every day wear. and its a fantastic price, if you buy it at macys or something it would be at least twice this price.

4.0 out of 5 stars great design, December 21, 2012
Like the large face. The crystals make it stand out but it's not too glitzy for my tailored taste.
The blue band is just the right shade to go with most colors. The band is also long enough to fit larger wrists.

1.0 out of 5 stars It did not work - most disappointing, January 4, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as shown, January 23, 2013
I am very happy I bought this watch, It is classy, looks good on my wrist. I like the color of the blue band, although, even though it is leather, it looks like it is rubber until you take it off. But also know if I wanted to I could change the band to a different color leather band

5.0 out of 5 stars It'a perfect, December 27, 2012
It has a long strap. It is light in weight. It has a lovely face and it's my perfect Christmas gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skagen, December 24, 2012
Once again Skagen lives up to its reputation. Love it and fun having blue as so hard to find.
A great Christmas present to myself!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size info in description, September 11, 2012
The specs say this is 24mm in size -- it's 24mm in width. The length of it extends far enough on my small wrist that's it's awkward and slips even when buckled tightly. I returned it for item 358XSSLN -- small, round, also with a blue band and love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful casual watch, September 10, 2013
This watch is is great for everyday activities like work or going out with friends. I love the color of the blue wristband, because blue is my favorite color. The watch itself, is very simple and elegant, it has the tiny little diamond-like crystals indicating the hour, which I was afraid would make it difficult for me to tell the time at first. However, the watch is quite large (not overwhelmingly), but big enough that you can easily tell without having to squint or stare for a long time. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars supb watch, September 5, 2013
i loved it....it was awesome
Any one can purchase this
Honestly am saying...................................its my husband selection in amazon.......cute :) :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›