5.0 out of 5 stars Great Look for a Great Price!!, June 23, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Women's 812SSS Steel Stainless Steel Mesh Watch (Watch)
I bought a Skagen watch a couple of years ago at Macy's and I loved it. I wore the watch everyday until I lost it. I bought several watches of different brands since then but have not been satisfied. I decided to go with Skagen again which amazon has them for the best price. Macy's is double the price of the watches here on Amazon. With all that being said....I love this watch!! It is sleek and elegant!! I didn't realize until I got it that the face was mother of pearl which I'm not a big fan of but It actually looks really nice on this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Classy Watch, May 23, 2012
This is a very elegant and beautiful watch. I have worn it for a month and have had no problems and many compliments. It is understated elegance and will go with anything you wear. Classy, affordable, and well made-how can one go wrong?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!!! =D, November 29, 2013
Amazon Customer (San José, Costa Rica) - See all my reviews
Love this watch! It is exactly how it was described and it looks very fancy and elegant. I must say that it is a great deal and an amazing watch for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Style perfect for me, January 13, 2013
This watch has just enough "bling" without going overboard. I like it so well that now I have it in silver, gold and rose gold!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, December 5, 2012
I have been wearing this watch nearly daily for about 4 months. The only negative thing I could say about it is that the mother of pearl face is not very pearly. Everything else about it is great. Unlike some other reviewers, I have not had any problems with the clasp. It was adjustable at home (no links to be removed) and so far it keeps time very dependably. It is subdued and durable enough to wear every day, but dressy enough to wear to nicer occasions as well. I also love that these watches are so much more affordable on Amazon than they are in the departmet store - what a deal!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, December 3, 2012
I purchased this watch for my mother and she is extremely happy with it. It was at a great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, October 30, 2012
this a pretty good watch. I like it. the case is shining. band is slim and match me very much.
your service is kind and thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, great quality, October 6, 2012
nice watch, great quality. Excellent gift if you don't want to spend a lot of money but give a nice present to a woman.