Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skagen Women's C913SWXC Quartz Ceramic Mother Of Pearl Dial Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 16, 2012
I was looking for a cool white watch without all of the cheesy bling you see on most of them, and this is it. It's really cool and the materials are very high quality - what you would expect for Skagen - I have several Skagen watches, and this one does not disappoint. I love it!
on August 10, 2012
this is a great watch, received it from my husband for my birthday. its exactly what I've been looking for. the face of the watch isn't too large, i like the weight of the watch and it looks great for casual dress or for getting a little dressed up. I did have to get links taken out but that didn't bother me, the jewelry store did it as I waited for free. Great purchase, great price and happy shopping!!
on August 1, 2013
Beautiful appearance. Keeps excellent time. Only issue has been that one of the pins in the ceramic band keeps falling out---once this was corrected by a jeweler, it has been fine. Great purchase, I have received many compliments on this watch.
on October 14, 2013
This is a cheap imitation. Made in China, quality is very low. I have sent them as a gift to my friend in other country and now I feel terrible for making such a stupid gift. Please be aware of this item and also seller Watch Your Wrist, terrible that they have Fulfilled by Amazon mark for fake stuff.
on February 20, 2013
Very elegant and sporty watch! Good quality and craftsmanship! LOVE IT!

The only negative is it is somewhat hard to read the time because of all the numbers on the face.

Great value-highly recommend!
on July 31, 2012
cheap cheap and the band breaks very easily and the seller is full of lies and they cannot be trusted you have to be careful on the interne these people are hustlers and con artist
on June 12, 2013
I would recommend this watch to anyone that likes quality and appreciates the Skagen brand name. It is simply understated. You will love it.
on February 7, 2013
Daughter loves it Enough not to return it, despite the fact that the links that will removed were broken and the ones that were beside the ones removed were not right either.
on December 12, 2012
This watch was delivered on time as scheduled. It's even more beautiful in real life. The quality is superb and I look forward to it living up to expectations
on November 19, 2013
Love the look and design of this watch and have traditionally had good luck with the Skagen brand. Unfortunately I have had to have it repaired multiple times because the pins that hold the links together keep slipping out and then the watch just falls off my wrist! I'm scared to wear it anymore for fear it falls face-down on a hard surface and cracks. I wish I could have it replaced for a new one.