5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch!
This is my second skagen watch, first one have in different shape and still works fine.I wanted a bit smaller in diameter,but I'm happy with what I got,love the swarovsky crystal inside,and have no problem to see the time.So far so good, have no complains about it.
Published 22 months ago by Moviestar

1.0 out of 5 stars Image is incorrect
The watch I received was a full centimeter wider than the description given for the product--way too big for a women's watch. Frustrating.
Published on October 11, 2007 by Onno Oerlemans

1.0 out of 5 stars Image is incorrect, October 11, 2007
This review is from: Skagen Women's Crystal Accented Mesh Watch #233XSTTM (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, But Can't See the Time, November 4, 2007
J. Young (Portland, Oregon USA) - See all my reviews
This elegant, slender watch is a beautiful piece of jewelry, but in most light the reflection on the face of the watch makes it impossible to tell what time it is. I love the light weight and beautiful appearance, but I also want to be able to tell what time it is, after all. I would buy another Skagen, but would buy one with a white face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch!, August 25, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars worn for two years, still love it, March 14, 2011
Looking thru old Amazon orders, I realize it's been two years already since I ordered this watch. Been very happy with it, the finish has lasted and looks just like new. Once a person gets used to wearing an ultra thin and lightweight Skagen, you won't want to go back to heavy clunky watches. Been very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Titanium Finish, October 12, 2010
I am very pleased with the look and function of this watch. The titanium finish with the crystal accents is a clean contemporary look appropriate for everyday or more dressy occasions. The delivery time/service exceeded my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Skagen watch!, October 13, 2013
I love the classic look. I wanted a titanium Skagen because it is so comfortable. I had read a few reviews about the dark face being difficult to read, I did not find that to be true!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong watch, September 3, 2013
"I got the Steel case watch instead of titanium one and when I complained to Watchsaving (the company who sell watches through amazon) customer support guy started arguing with me that is not our fault . Thanks to amazon refund policy I get refund for this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old Skagen, July 3, 2013
M. E. L. (Santa Fe, NM) - See all my reviews
It replaces the last one I had and loved for 8 years. My style is pretty laid back and low key, so the crystals are a tad blingy for me, but they make the face easier to read in low light, and it's nicely in between casual and casual/chic which is my style. I still have the old one which has a damaged crystal after a construction accident, but still runs and will be worn for other risky projects.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!, July 3, 2013
I have now ordered this watch twice and both times was sent a different product from what is shown. I was sent the steel version of the watch, NOT the titanium, which is heavier, missing the numbers 12 and 6, and well, steel. Amazon customer service has been great in getting this remedied, but I would NOT buy from this seller (Watchsavings). The REAL watch is a great watch (I have had the same one for 3 years).

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, June 25, 2013
Perfect for my taste with a darker color scheme, light "bling," low profile, and adjustable band. A classic Skagen style that is likely to suit your taste if you prefer a subtle, small, but classy women's watch.

Skagen Women's Crystal Accented Mesh Watch #233XSTTM