Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on September 21, 2005
This is my second Skagen. It's much thinner than my older watch. The 7-year old watch still works perfectly, but I wanted a new treat.

I think this watch is a great in-between of formal and informal. The goldtone really sparkles and the crystals on the face add a touch of elegance. One of the features I like most about the Skagen mesh bands is that they are adjustable. And the Amazon price was great!

I highly recommend this watch.
on April 15, 2007
I would rate this zero stars but the system will not allow me to do this - hence the one star.I bought this watch for my wife as a 2006 Christmas present. The crystal subsequently cracked due to temperature changes. The elegant design of a thin gold rim holding the crystal cannot stand large rapid temperature differences. I went to my local jeweler who was very familiar with the crystal issue with Skagen watches. I called Skagen, seems they are aware of this problem too. However the only option offered was to send the watch back for repair -pay $25.00 for repair of the crystal, pay $8.95 for s&h and then pay insurance and return postage. As I paid $65.00 for the watch I consider this a total ripoff. I would not buy another product from Skagen and recommend that Amazon discontinue selling any Skagen products until they become a responsible corporate partner. It is a pretty watch and seemed like a good deal - but it is not turning out that way. Or you can buy this watch and only wera it in warm climates.
on October 10, 2013
My wife loves it. Looks far more expensive and keeps time accurately. Her previous Skagen lasted 20 years and kept time accurately over those 20 years. Replaced it when the band started to fray. For that price I could be a sport and buy her a new watch. Highly recommend. Art Dunford
on October 19, 2006
I've had this watch for 3 yrs, the band is starting to fade a little (though I got a compliment on it just yesterday) and I want to get a new one before they are no longer available. Great watch, is not water resistant, but it's been wet several times. I've gotten a little condensation on the inside of the crystal numerous times (I'm a nurse and I wash my hands frequently-yeah, I know, I should have a water resistant watch, but this one is so pretty!), but it's always worked perfectly. Tons of compliments on it, looks expensive and I can't destroy it with my rough treatment!
on December 29, 2013
My wife has a silver Skagen and wanted a dressier Gold colored watch. This serves the bill very nicely. Easy to adjust to the right size wrist size and looks quite classy. She gets lots of compliments. Always have been pleased with Skagen products
on March 21, 2006
It's a beautiful, simple, elegant watch. Been eyeing it for a year, never have seen it at such a fantastic price. Job well done.
on January 14, 2014
I already have the same watch that I give a 5/5 score. This one I bought for a friend for her 50th birthday. Embarrasingly, it stopped working in the first 3 hours that she wore it. I had to return it (awaiting refund; could not be replaced because it was sold by tickertock, not Amazon). I hope to order another one once I get my refund.
on February 5, 2014
I'm order this watch and it's just beautiful; however, it s little bit too dressy for what I was looking for. I contacted Great Timing and they told me to chose another watch that would better suit my tastes and they would trade them. Very easy to work with.
on April 25, 2007
The Amazon description is incorrect I bought this watch for my wife and looking at the back there are no marking indicating any water resistance. As my wife is accustomed to wearing her watch all the time this is a problem. Even washing your hands will potentially end up with water in the watch, would not have purchased if I had known. But it looks very nice especially for the price if you can put up with zero water resistance.
on March 14, 2007
I bought this for myself to celebrate a milestone in my life and I couldn't be happier. Adusting the watch to fit my wrist was simple (contrary to one review - Skagen gives you easy, detailed instructions, but I figured it out before reading the instructions), and I'm already getting many compliments on it. It looks far more expensive than its price. And I love that the case is quite slim. Gorgeous watch!