Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 14, 2013
I just got mine yesterday. It's really beautiful. The colors are so much better in real life compared to the picture. The gold is a gorgeous rich dark-ish color. The brown on the face is shimmery. The hands are easy to see. It's small and thin and I can barely feel it there. The band is a good dark brown leather.

There are no numbers on the face, so I had to set it on the hour or at 30 minutes past because they are the only two marked. I guess it's the rectangle shape, but the position for one is far away from the position for twelve, and the same for all the four numbers that are next to 12 and 6. So it'll take a little time to get used to that, knowing if it's one or two, etc. Really that's the hardest thing so far about this watch.
on January 16, 2014
I love Skagen swatches, they're well made, classic and very light. This one is especially beautiful. Like the brown and copper color combination
on July 22, 2013
Loved skagen watches. Adding to my collection. my 2nd brown rose gold color skagen watch. Just hope the gold will not fade over time.
on December 9, 2014
Awesome. This model is not available for a long time. Please bring it back.
on August 16, 2015
still working and beautiful after 3 years!