Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 14, 2013
I just got mine yesterday. It's really beautiful. The colors are so much better in real life compared to the picture. The gold is a gorgeous rich dark-ish color. The brown on the face is shimmery. The hands are easy to see. It's small and thin and I can barely feel it there. The band is a good dark brown leather.

There are no numbers on the face, so I had to set it on the hour or at 30 minutes past because they are the only two marked. I guess it's the rectangle shape, but the position for one is far away from the position for twelve, and the same for all the four numbers that are next to 12 and 6. So it'll take a little time to get used to that, knowing if it's one or two, etc. Really that's the hardest thing so far about this watch.

Update 2-2016:
Still beautiful and works perfectly. Also, the leather strap is the best type in my opinion.
on January 16, 2014
I love Skagen swatches, they're well made, classic and very light. This one is especially beautiful. Like the brown and copper color combination
on July 22, 2013
Loved skagen watches. Adding to my collection. my 2nd brown rose gold color skagen watch. Just hope the gold will not fade over time.
on December 9, 2014
Awesome. This model is not available for a long time. Please bring it back.
on August 16, 2015
still working and beautiful after 3 years!