Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 10, 2013
I've had this watch for over 6 months now. It's really nice and I like that it is water-resistant (that does not mean waterproof, so no diving in this pretty thing!). I'm often in a rush as a single mom so I tend to forget to take off my watch before showers. So far, no signs of water getting in the watch. No foggy face or anything. I've had Skagen before so I was confident enough to purchase my second Skagen online.

It's very thin, definitely not bulky; which I thoroughly enjoy. When I'm wearing nicer, classier outfits for nights on the town, this watch goes wonderfully with those outfits but it also doesn't look out of place when I'm wearing jeans and a tee.
on August 23, 2012
This was a birthday gift for my wife. At $100-150 it is less than she likes me to spend on a birthday gift and getting it at only $50 through Amazon is a true bargain, and despite the low price it is absolutely gorgeous. The gems inside shine beautifully in light, good size all around, not too small frame. Excellent for an everyday watch.

I did not like the box that it came in - nice looking but poorly designed to fit the watch and the paper-work. Does not take away anything from the beauty of the piece. Highly recommended.
on August 11, 2014
This watch is stylish, extremely lightweight and very comfortable. The one negative I have is that the band mesh snagged on something and now I have to buy a replacement band since its not covered by warrenty. Works great, though!
on January 13, 2013
Lovely watch, just as good as the picture. Very thin profile and the stainless steel is a very hip look. Fits nicely on the arm, clasp works very well. Classy look
on August 23, 2013
It's a beautiful watch, looks sophisticated without being too formal, feels good on my wrist, not too chunky, doesn't pull the hairs on my arm, clasp works well, I get lots of compliments on it. I'm 100% satisfied with this purchase.
on June 22, 2013
Saw this watch other places for a lot more money. I always admired Skagen watches and this was a great deal. The only minor thing is it has no second hand ..... but no need to pay more for that! Also, had a little trouble figuring out the clasp, but it's really made well.
on April 28, 2013
I just love Skagen watches, and this one is just like the others I own. They are very tasteful and easily fit into your wardrobe.
on February 11, 2013
Beautiful watch, great packagine. The watch does not work, tried replacing the battery, but still it did not fix the problem.
on July 3, 2013
Liked the watch and was delivered in time for gift to my wife.
It is really a steel deal that shouldn't be missed.
on April 10, 2013
The watch arrived quickly and I get a lot of compliments each time I wear it. Love the Skagen clean design.