5.0 out of 5 stars Beautful
Published 12 months ago by Tamara

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS ORDERED!!
I gave it 3 stars because the watch I got is different from the one I ordered. The one shown has a black bezel. The one I got is all silver; still nice but not what I ordered or wanted. VERY disappointed!
Published 8 months ago by Jayg

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautful, December 10, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Women's O689SSS Quartz Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I love this watch. I think it's quite close to the picture, if not prettier in person. The face is mother of pearl, which is hard to see in the picture, but other than that it's quite close. I have extremely small wrists and it was (fairly) easy to size this myself to fit. I bought this on impulse (Darn you Amazon and your ease of use!) but haven't regretted it one second.

4.0 out of 5 stars watch looks different on photo, but still is beautiful, July 6, 2012
Beautiful watch,although I had to get use to the watch looking different from the photo by not having a black but a silver bezel. I specifically loved the black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skagen Women's Watch, December 9, 2013
The Skagen. Is a beautiful piece of art. I have own others watches but always came back to a Skagen. I like the stainless steel with the diamonds interface .

5.0 out of 5 stars My girlfriend loves it, March 22, 2013
It was a birthday gift and she really loves it. Quality for the price is fantastic. Would highly recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 9, 2014
This watch is exactly as I hoped for. It is beautiful, has a good latch that is easily adjustable. It is comfortable to wear. I am very happy with this purchase. Would recommend to frieda.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS ORDERED!!, April 7, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Love, love this watch, January 21, 2014
I do love this watch, really. I'm knocking off two stars because despite several people writing in their review that the face of the watch is NOT black and silver, the seller has not changed the photo. Having said that, I love this watch. It is very pretty. I think it would be prettier with the contrasting black silver face, but it is pretty. This watch keeps excellent time and it looks very elegant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy about watches, December 29, 2013
I love watches by Skagen! They are thin ,beautiful and in a good shape to my wrist. And Amazon has lots of models Skagen so I like so much look for the perfect models to at the site!