Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on December 26, 2012
The watch is really beautiful and classy, perfect for a woman with small wrists. I bought it as a present to my wife and she really liked it, the only complaint is that the description says is water resistant up to 50 mts and the watch says nothing about it in it's case. I checked on Skagen official page and what a surprise: this model is just "splash" resistant. I don't matter buying a non water resistant watch, but the seller should be really precise in the description of the item you are buying. In the good side, I have to say that It arrived in perfect conditions and really fast.
on January 21, 2013
This item was a Christmas gift for my wife who has never owned a watch she truly liked. She loves the watch! It's elegant enough to suit her and large enough to be easily read without being "klunky". Adjusting the band was a bit tricky but, not that difficult once I figured out it's construction. My only criticism concerns the instruction manual which didn't cover adjusting the watchband for this particular band and watch. The price was the nicest part and the money I saved allowed me to purchase several other gifts for her. I own two men's Skagen titanium watches and have found them to be better in terms of construction, ease of use and "survivability" than the Citizen, Seiko and Pulsar watches they replaced.
on October 7, 2013
It's a good watch, thin and light, very simple but beautiful design. Got it for my wife to use at work and she hasn't had any issues with it so far.
!!!Update, a few months later the knob fell of and it's stopped working!!!
on November 17, 2014
I bought this watch as a replacement for another Skagen watch, as I was very happy with the look and durability of my previous watch. It is a good watch, but BE AWARE that this watch is NOT WATER RESISTANT to 165 ft as listed. If you check the information on the Skagen site you will find (as I did after my watch fogged over) that it is only splash resistant. Besides that issue, the watch is attractive and comfortable, and keeps good time.
VINE VOICEon May 21, 2012
I bought this as a gift and was delightfully surprised that the watch is even lovelier than the picture. The crystals just shine against the black dial and the silver bracelet band looks very classy. I have a Skagen watch that I love, and often get compliments from strangers. I could not have asked for more for the price.
on January 17, 2014
Got this for my wife.. she loved it so much and wears it every day for months now.
Its tough and puts up with a lot of wear and tear. She did finally scratch the top.. but i mean it was scraped on gravel.. lol.
Very tough, very beautiful, not to mention affordable.
We even gifted it to her mother for Xmas :P
on December 25, 2012
Looks and feels well constructed. It feels sturdy yet its is exquisite. It is the perfect size for my wife's wrist which is really small. The gems on the face look awesome, almost like real diamonds. My wife loved it. So far it has been working just fine. The only two cons I see are that its lacking the seconds hand, and the knob is so polished and shiny that is a bit slippery when trying to set the time. Then again those two thing don't take anything away from the apparent quality and nice looks...
on March 22, 2013
You can't beat a Skagen for classic style. Their watches are slim, lightweight and last for years. However, it is not imprinted "water resistant" as decribed on Amazon. My last Skagen was supposed to be 3 ATM, but a cloud developed under the crystal every time I scoured a sink full of pots and pans. I still opted to replace it with this very similar model.
on December 12, 2012
This watch is light and easy to wear. It's nice and the price is right! If you have a big wrist, you shouldn't consider this watch, but it fit me perfectly right out of the box. No extra links though. I definitely recommend this!
on August 27, 2013
There was not enough info as to the different models and varying water resistance. The fit was fine and so lightweight and looked good on, but, if it can't handle rain, that's a problem.