5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, thin, light all purpose watch
Simple but stylish, can go from casual to business. Very light-weight. I love it. The clasp is a bit tricky - at first I thought it was going to pop up all the time - annoying - but then I figured out what I was doing wrong - it is actually very secure, if you latch it correctly.
Published on June 30, 2011 by Dee

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointed
I love the look of this watch. It's simple, the perfect size, and has an extremely low profile face.
However, the pin on one of the latches kept falling out, so almost every day before putting it on, I would have to reassemble 3 tiny pieces.
Published 24 months ago by C. B.

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointed, December 8, 2012
C. B. (Huntsville, AL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Women's Titanium Black Dial and Black Mesh Watch 233STMB (Watch)
I tried taking it to several jewelry stores, but no one will work on a Skagen. It has to be sent back to the manufacturer for any repairs. The warranty only covers the watch itself - not the band or clasp.
Ultimately, after wearing it perhaps 20 different times, the band busted right where it attaches to the watch face.
I called Skagen, and since the band isn't covered by warranty, I could ship it to them and pay approx $35 to have it fixed.

I'm pretty bummed. I don't know if this particular seller has second-rate skagen watches, or what, but my experience was terrible.

1.0 out of 5 stars questionable authenticity of Skagen watch, June 9, 2013
I bought a Skagen Women's Titanium Black Dial and Black Mesh Watch 233STMB. When I got the watch, it didn't have the Skagen logo at the back, on the crown and on the clasp. I'm taking the item to a Skagen authorized dealer to ask them if it's genuine or not!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, thin, light all purpose watch, June 30, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Best choice I could have made, October 2, 2013
I did a lot of looking and researching before deciding on a Skagen. I am so glad that I waited, this watch is slim and beautiful. The fit is great and the latch is secure. I believe I have found my new favorite watch company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 19, 2013
I'm so happy I got this watch. It's very simple and elegant. The mesh metal band is great and it doesn't require much attention from me throughout the day. The clasp was a bit awkward at first, but once you get used to it, it's great. Highly recommend it~

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, January 8, 2013
I loved this watch when I first recieved it but I have quite a collection and don't wear any one watch often. Bought this one in July 2012, it is now January 2013 and I've only worn it 3 times. On the 3rd wearing the band came loose from the face and at this point I can only get a partial refund. NOT COOL!! I have one other Skagen that I purchased at the same time (a browm dial) and now I'm almost afraid to wear that one. Like this one, it is thin and nice to look at. I will not even consider another Skagen in the future. Looks and feels like quality, but NOT!

3.0 out of 5 stars small but cute, August 4, 2013
I bought this watch to replace another Skagen watch I absolutely loved. Sadly this was just so small I didn't even take it out of the packaging before sending it back. This is of course my fault for not reading the measurements correctly, but be careful to make sure it's the size you want. Skagen watches often make the same or similar watch for men and women in dramatically different sizes. Both are still beautifully simple ans elegant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, June 25, 2013
I get more compliments on this watch than any other I own. It goes great with work clothes or can be dressed down. It will definitely not be my last Skagen watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 15, 2013
beautiful, a real bargain for the price. LUV IT!!! I'd really luv to start a Skagen collection. we'll see. only time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars love skagens!, February 23, 2013
My last Skagen broke and I wanted to get a new one. I love Skagen watches and this one was what I was looking for!