Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 8, 2012
I love the look of this watch. It's simple, the perfect size, and has an extremely low profile face.
However, the pin on one of the latches kept falling out, so almost every day before putting it on, I would have to reassemble 3 tiny pieces.
I tried taking it to several jewelry stores, but no one will work on a Skagen. It has to be sent back to the manufacturer for any repairs. The warranty only covers the watch itself - not the band or clasp.
Ultimately, after wearing it perhaps 20 different times, the band busted right where it attaches to the watch face.
I called Skagen, and since the band isn't covered by warranty, I could ship it to them and pay approx $35 to have it fixed.

I'm pretty bummed. I don't know if this particular seller has second-rate skagen watches, or what, but my experience was terrible.
on June 9, 2013
I bought a Skagen Women's Titanium Black Dial and Black Mesh Watch 233STMB. When I got the watch, it didn't have the Skagen logo at the back, on the crown and on the clasp. I'm taking the item to a Skagen authorized dealer to ask them if it's genuine or not!
on June 30, 2011
Simple but stylish, can go from casual to business. Very light-weight. I love it. The clasp is a bit tricky - at first I thought it was going to pop up all the time - annoying - but then I figured out what I was doing wrong - it is actually very secure, if you latch it correctly.
on January 8, 2013
I loved this watch when I first recieved it but I have quite a collection and don't wear any one watch often. Bought this one in July 2012, it is now January 2013 and I've only worn it 3 times. On the 3rd wearing the band came loose from the face and at this point I can only get a partial refund. NOT COOL!! I have one other Skagen that I purchased at the same time (a browm dial) and now I'm almost afraid to wear that one. Like this one, it is thin and nice to look at. I will not even consider another Skagen in the future. Looks and feels like quality, but NOT!
on October 2, 2013
I did a lot of looking and researching before deciding on a Skagen. I am so glad that I waited, this watch is slim and beautiful. The fit is great and the latch is secure. I believe I have found my new favorite watch company.
on March 21, 2013
The watch is exactly what I had in mind. Wanted a black band and a black face and not much weight. Has kept correct time so far which, amazingly, is becoming a rarity with even expensive watches. It's perfect with long sleeve shirts that can slide right over it since the case is so slim. The mesh band means it weighs very little. Will be comfortable in hot weather. The ONLY issue that made this a 4 star is getting it off can be a real chore. The first catch unhinges easily, but the second one can be a bit of a challenge. There is probably more of a trick to it than I have figured.
on February 28, 2013
This is an update to my first review. The band is showing signs of wear after only a few months. I am disappointed, but still think it's a decent watch.

Original review: This is a lovely watch that weighs almost nothing and lies flat on the wrist. I have some very exclusive and expensive watches - but I am wearing this one because it is so comfortable. The only negative so far - it has come loose a few times. I think I buckle it properly - maybe it catches on something. The band has an amazingly silky feel. Excellent value!
on July 19, 2013
I'm so happy I got this watch. It's very simple and elegant. The mesh metal band is great and it doesn't require much attention from me throughout the day. The clasp was a bit awkward at first, but once you get used to it, it's great. Highly recommend it~
on December 22, 2013
Bought this for my wife for Christmas- she needed a semi-dressy, sturdy work watch. The titanium construction should hold up to some physical labor, and still look nice in the office. It's surprisingly light and thin. The band length was easy to adjust, and the clasp is thin and sturdy.
on May 21, 2013
This is a beautiful watch with a very thin profile and a clear dial. However, getting the strap fastened is tricky and takes some getting used to. I am also concerned that this morning (five days after receipt), the watch had stopped at 5:00 am, when I wasn't wearing it. I corrected the time and it appears to be working again, but I'm not sure I can rely on it.