Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Krown Intro Skateboard, Purple Flame
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 31, 2010
I'm a beginner, I don't know much about skateboards, but this one is good and easy to learn on..
on September 20, 2011
He's six years old and lives in Florida. I'm in Texas. He's now had the board for just over a month, and I watched him on it last weekend. He looks like a pro, and the board is just right.
on January 18, 2013
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my Grandson and I did not think he would ever stop hugging me after he opened it! My nephews, avid skateboarders, agreed it was a very good board for a starter! Go Gramma!! Thank you!
on July 20, 2011
She rides well! Also, it's pretty convenient way of buying because the skateboard was already built although some parts were a little loose. Overall good!
on June 5, 2013
Bought this for my teenage daughter and so far she is very happy. The board is well made and strong. It also has a nice design. I recommend it to other buyers.
on June 15, 2013
i love the skateboard the only thing i don't like about it is the trucks are not really purple like it shows.
on January 9, 2013
My 13 year old grandson was very excited with his Christmas present. I was excited to see his face. Would recommend;
on October 29, 2014
Excellent board, picture does not do justice on the details! Price is excellent and had it in 2 days! Extremely happy!!!
on August 27, 2014
My child loves it! She is a beginner and this is a great board to start on and the price was very reasonable.
on October 15, 2012
My son decided to take the plunge and move from razor scooter to skateboard. The bigger boys in the neighborhood were spurring him on. We scrolled through lots of different boards, and made the decision primarily based on the image, but the quality of this board seems very high. He is riding, trying different tricks, and in general being pretty rough on it but it has held up well. We're very pleased.