4.0 out of 5 stars Aeesome board for first time sk8er
Got this board for my 9 yr old son and he has really enjoyed it. The board is sturdy and looks better than others we previewed from local stores (Target, Walmart, sports stores around town).
Published on March 13, 2012 by Christoph G. Zalka

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended.
I have ordered this on my daughter's birthday but she could hardly use it. The rear wheels got jammed. Not recommended.
Published 23 hours ago by Syed Rezaul Alam

4.0 out of 5 stars Aeesome board for first time sk8er, March 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, excellent delivery!!, August 25, 2010
This review is from: PRO Skateboard Complete Pre-Built CHECKER PATTERN 7.75"
This product is excellent and the company is true to it's word! The delivery was awesome. Will buy again and tell many others!!!*******

5.0 out of 5 stars skate, September 25, 2010
This review is from: PRO Skateboard Complete Pre-Built CHECKER PATTERN 7.75"
My son loves this skate board. He says it goes faster than his old ones. The other kids at the skate park ask where he got it and he tells them amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOARD :), March 17, 2012
This review is from: PRO Skateboard Complete Pre-Built CHECKER PATTERN 7.75"
Great board for a first time skater :) the wheels and trucks are really nice. People kept telling me the wheels were plastic so i didnt really wanna buy it . But theyre not :D theyre rubber! lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Board, October 26, 2012
This review is from: PRO Skateboard Complete Pre-Built CHECKER PATTERN 7.75"
I ordered this board a few weeks ago, and I must say that it was well worth it. I'm kind of new to skateboarding, but this board is great for starters. It prvided such a great experience that I'm now addicted to skating everywhere. I ride to the grocery store, the Menchie's right down my street, and even to swim practice. This board gave me such a nice time that I may consider buying a longboard and even a penny board now! Thanks Amazom!!! I now have a new love in life :D

On a side note, the wheels arent the best, so I'd recommend getting better wheels. Great board regardless

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet - Sause!, July 18, 2012
This review is from: PRO Skateboard Complete Pre-Built CHECKER PATTERN 7.75"
I ordered this skateboard with standard shipping (3-5 days) and it came in 3 days!I probably would have gotten it faster though because i placed the order on a Sunday. It came Wednesday.Also, I am from California and they ship from Michigan so I think that is very fast! The board looks exactly how it does in the pic. The wheels are made of urethane. The only 2 flaws are that I have to tweak it up a bit because the wheels do not go fast but when I do I am very sure it will be and the board is a little chipped but only a "LITTLE" bit! Those are minor flaws though. I love it and I am going to skate with It everyday til' it breaks! (You should buy it)

5.0 out of 5 stars good skateboard, July 17, 2013
This review is from: PRO Skateboard Complete Pre-Built CHECKER PATTERN 7.75"
i started skating a month ago and bought this as my first board since it is cheap and looked to be built pretty well. i would recommend this! good wheels, great bearings and the trucks make turning a breeze. im even learning to do tricks on this board and so far no issues besides a weird cracking sound when i landed an ollie but the board is perfectly fine. i ride every where with this.

pros: built really well for a cheap skateboard(im impressed)
7 ply wood pattern
abec 9 bearings(even tho the description says 7 its 9)
good rubber wheels
nice concave
sturdy but not heavy
cons: cheap grip tape(chipped first day riding)
paint on edge of deck chips easy too.

as you can see the cons for the board, i received, are cosmetic. i personally dont mind since once the deck chips more ill just paint it myself.

if you are a beginner skater or getting this as a gift for a new skater its perfect! not a department store skateboard dont worry this is a nice board.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo Perfect, January 20, 2014
This review is from: PRO Skateboard Complete Pre-Built CHECKER PATTERN 7.75"
This was the first thing I've ever ordered offline. It's been almost a year and i'm still skating it. This was perfect. 5 Star for Krown Skateboards!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, March 23, 2013
This review is from: PRO Skateboard Complete Pre-Built CHECKER PATTERN 7.75"
This is my first real skateboard, and I wanted to master the basics before buying an expensive skateboard. This was a great deal for only $35, and I predict it will last a while and when the board breaks, I will keep the trucks. The wheels are of cheap material, but are very smooth and good for beginners. I heard some small creaking or cracking and don't know if that means it's breaking or just stretching/wearing-in. All in all if you are a beginner to intermediate skateboarder, this is the board for you. But if you are already an advanced skateboarder, go for something better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Board, January 21, 2014
This review is from: PRO Skateboard Complete Pre-Built CHECKER PATTERN 7.75"
This board is inexpensive and you get what you pay for. I have no complaints, really. I wanted a cheap board to play around with and that's what I got. The bearings in the wheels were pretty terrible and the trucks weren't great. A friend of mine found a good broken board in the trash and so we switched out the wheels and trucks and now this feels pretty worth it. Overall, what I expected.

Rate and Discover Movies