Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Basic Spanish For Dummies
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon March 20, 2012
I downloaded this program and settled back to have fun learning a little Spanish. Well... it was anything but fun because before I could use my program, I was confronted by a mile long agreement I had to accept. It basically gave away any and all rights to have issues with the program fixed and even gave them the right to pull it off my machine without telling me why and make me stop using it, even if they no longer had a way to contact me. So theoretically I was accepting legal responsibility for reading their mind! So what exactly am I paying for...??? If you are tired of feeling forced to agree to this kind of denial of your basic rights AFTER you download an APP and they have your money, don't buy this.
11 comment| 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2012
This app looks terrible on Kindle Fire. Fonts are tiny and non-configurable. The icons are separated by huge epmty spaces. Clearly the app was designed for a small phone screen and was never modified to support different screen sizes and resolutions.
I want my money back!
on April 26, 2013
Interesting and will help one learn basic spanish phrases. Helpful with elementary communications. A good place to start.
What else can one say. As one with a limited ability in Spanish, I did learn some things new and definitely re-learned other things.
on December 31, 2012
I think a product like this could have better inter active functionality. The buttons on the flash cards are harder to use then they need to be. I would like to have the ability to break up the vocabulary into smaller groups to practice rather then have one large list.
on November 19, 2011
Very well put together. I love the feature of putting together the favorites list and was pleasantly surprised at the amount of content that includes audio.
on July 12, 2013
It won't make me fluent in Spanish, but it will get me started. Love the flashcards. Recommended it to others.
on July 29, 2013
I like the layout, but it is not set up like a study plan i.e. with a beginning and working to an end.
on January 8, 2013
I like the way it is arranged. I am enjoying learning a new language. I especially like the option of using English to Spanish or Spanish to English. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn the basics in a simple, easy manner.
on February 21, 2014
I practice my Spanish daily. I use this one when in only have a few minutes to study. The auto portion speaks very clear which helps. Some learning cds that I purchased from living language talk too fast and don't pause long enough to repeat the sentences learned. This one you control the time. I use mine at least every other day.
I think anyone learning Spanish on their own could learn from this.
on July 9, 2013
I have just started to use this. I stared with some of the pronunciations from the dictionary. It was easy to use and I found the feature helpful in getting the correct pronunciations for the word.