5.0 out of 5 stars Daily worn for over a year!
I'm standing on my feet for over 9 hours a day in these shoes, and I've got to say, they wear as good today as the very first time I wore them probably a couple of years ago. They are so comfortable that the only time I don't wear them is when I have to dress up!

They are great with my uniform, great with jeans. Just about anywhere I have to go, they can take...
Published on December 4, 2008 by Beverly B. Trice

1.0 out of 5 stars Comes apart at the seams LITERALLY!
After only 2 weeks of wearing these sneakers the seam on the top of one of the sneakers came wide open. Not anything that anyone can sew or anything like that. A huge hole on the top of the shoe for no reason at all except for bad manufacturing. Skechers didn't even agree to help me out. They said to ship it to them AT MY COST and then they would inspect the thing to...
Published on April 15, 2009 by AE185

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 547 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars not quite and I am very disappointed. I received these shoes on April 4, September 15, 2014
Wouldn't you think that a $55 shoe would last at least as long as a $30 shoe? I thought these shoes would last more than a year considering the similar American Eagles I bought at Payless Shoes lasted more than a year. Nope, not quite and I am very disappointed. I received these shoes on April 4, 2014. Less than four months afterwards, the uppers have already ripped out. The soles are fine and still in good condition but what's a shoe if it doesn't hold together. This will be the first and last time I purchase a pair of Skechers. If I wanted a shoe that lasted only a few months, I'd buy a pair at Walmart for less than twenty because that's what these shoes compare to.

1.0 out of 5 stars last for 3 months, May 29, 2014
I should have read the reviews. I bought the same shoes 2 years ago and had no problems with them. First pair I bought 3 months ago came apart at the seem after 2 weeks. Returned them and Amazon replaced them. Second pair, after three months the sole is coming off and the sides are ripped. i like the shoes but would not buy again

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as comfertable as expected., May 28, 2014
These don't have very much padding.I have other Skecher shoes that are really alot better.Am disapointed in these will wear them around town,but are not good for working.

2.0 out of 5 stars They fall apart quick, May 16, 2014
These shoes starting falling apart within two weeks of use at my full time job working inventory in a department store. They aren't very comfortable either, and cause and awkward heel to toe action when walking that doesn't go away with use.

2.0 out of 5 stars heavy, hard and hot, May 15, 2014
It's a nice looking shoe but inasmuch as it is advertised as a running shoe I didn't expect it to be so heavy, hard and hot. Another major drawback is that it wicks up any moisture that the material comes in contact with and will transfer the moisture quickly to your feet. I use it more for a work shoe but often have to put on another pair if I even walk on damp grass.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very confortable, May 2, 2014
I ordered these for my husband and he loves them. He's very hard to please especially in shoes because of his wide foot and these were just right. The color was a little grey instead of the tan that we thought they were but works OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort at last, May 1, 2014
These are just wide enough to let my foot relax and very comfortable to walk in. No complaints at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars My Husband's Feet Were in Pain, April 28, 2014
After all the great reviews, I bought these for my husband. He wore them all day at work and was on his feet most of the time. By the time he got home, he literally could barely walk. Now, he's a big guy and I'd bought these sneakers for great comfort because his feet ache after being on them all day. However, these made them so much worse than his other sneakers & boots.

3.0 out of 5 stars shoe not comfortable, April 22, 2014
Nice shoes not as comfortable as reviews said that is what made me pick them over a different pair. Had I known this I probably would have gone with the others

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes, Wrong Address., April 21, 2014
Due to a neighborhood close to mine getting delivered items stolen, I waited for the delivery. I used the tracking feature so I knew they were on their way on this particular Tuesday. Waited all day long as I was giving a pair as a gift that night. I waited as long as I could before missing the person I was giving them to so I left my house. Just as I arrived at my destination, I got a text; "Your order has been delivered". Okay, so I will get them when I got home. Nope, nowhere to be found. I was upset as I purchased two pair, worth $110.00. It was too late to deal with it so I waited until the next day. Woke up to a voice mail. My shoes where delivered to the house exactly one block west of me (USPS). Given that I live in a city, what are the odds that the person they were delivered to is someone I personally know and that person has my phone number. Could have been a real mess had it not been a friend. Than being said, I will always purchase Skechers. They are quality shoes and stay comfortable for a very long time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 547 | Next ›