5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Shoe Ever
Published 6 months ago by RP

2.0 out of 5 stars Memory foam
This shoe was great for about a month as I felt like I was walking on clouds. But once a month has passed wearing them almost everyday the memory foam has lost it's memory and I feel like I am walking on concrete again. I think I will buy some different insoles which would make this shoe much better. Otherwise the rest of the show is fine.
Published 6 months ago by aaa

2.0 out of 5 stars Memory foam, May 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Shoe Ever, May 26, 2014
This review is from: Skechers Men's Afterburn Memory Foam Fashion Sneaker (Shoes)
I have big lumps of scare tissue on the main tendon along my arches on both feet. It has a long technical name but that is not important here. What is important is finding a comfortable shoe. The moment that I slipped one of these shoes on...OMG. I was in heaven. It was like walking on very soft pillows. WOW! I wore them all day walking in downtown Nashville and when I finally took them off my feet felt like I never walked anywhere at all. They were soft and comfortable all day. I was absolutely amazed. Since I had developed this scare tissue along the middle of my arches, no shoes were comfortable. I would hate to have to walk around very much because of the pain both during and after. Now I am pain free! I mean it, they are that good. I used to have to buy very expensive insoles to put in all my shoes. The expensive gel types. I had to get wider shoes so I could put in these thicker insoles to soften up the inside and cushion my feet. Not with these! I just bought my real size and tried them on. I am going to buy several more pairs because I don't want to be without them for any reason. I highly recommend these shoes if you any kind of arch or sore feet problems. You won't regret it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, April 23, 2014
When wearing a typical sneaker I require a size 11 4E. With the Skechers ,however, I could have worn a size 10.5 4E. They are very comfortable if somewhat loose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skechers come through, April 22, 2014
I had tried New Balance and several others because I need an extra wide shoe, but Skechers came through, although I wish they made more extra wides for men's feet smaller than a US 8 size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 3w, April 16, 2014
David Vredenburg (Schenectady, NY, US) - See all my reviews
I ordered a size 11 1/23w but was shipped a 4w. I had seen other reviews that said this would happen.
The 4 w works for me, would the 3 w be better? I don't know.
I am keeping the 4w but I think the buyer should be warned about the size substitution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, April 9, 2014
This sneaker are realy good. Fit perfect, light, and comfortable to wear. I would suggest this shoes to people who walk a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE! LOVE THESE SHOES!!, November 1, 2014
Chris C. "CCARNI" (Simi Valley, Ca. United States) - See all my reviews
I tried them on first at the Skechers store at my local mall first and then bought them here, 'cause they are FAR cheaper then the store proces! About $25 less!! The memory foam insoles feel incredible and oh-so comfortable that I can wear them all day long and never get tired of wearing them. My only concern is, knowing Skechers and the way they operate, they're gonna pull these shows off the shelf soon. They always do. Once they put a great shoe on the market, they discontinue them for some idiotic reason. They did that for their "shape-up's" shoes, their very best shoes EVER!!

4.0 out of 5 stars What I expected, May 7, 2014
I have worn sketchers for a few years. I knew what I was getting and the correct size to order.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really Foamy, July 9, 2014
It shipped and fit as expected. The only reason I am giving it three stars (should prob. be 3.5) is that the arch support is almost nonexistent. The padding is comfortable and I can see how people would really like it but I need a firmer insole with a decent arch support built in and this shoe does not fit that bill. I can and will still wear them but not to something that I will be on my feet all day. Maybe as a driving shoe or something I put on to run to the store and back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a smidge below perfect, June 25, 2014
The shoes are well constructed and appear to be made of good materials. After reading some reviews about the shoes weight, being "so light", I was expecting them to be a little lighter than they are, and the actual weights listed for athletic shoes by Amazon or Sketchers was confusing. But they are working out great, very comfortable, and I expect they will last for years.

Skechers Men's Afterburn Memory Foam Fashion Sneaker