4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic slippers
Great slippers, fit perfectly and keep my wife's feet warm. The firm plastic sole looks like it will really last, and they look great when she's wearing them.
Published 7 months ago by Simon

3.0 out of 5 stars Low quality for the price, but still comfy
Published 6 months ago by YesimstillListening

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic slippers, January 8, 2014
Simon (Chatsworth, CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and cozy, March 25, 2014
Just what I was looking for this long winter season to keep my feet warm and comfortable! Skechers does it again with a good shoe for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars shoes, January 24, 2014
I habe wore these shoes every day since I got them keep my feet toaty warm
I concidering buy a nother color

3.0 out of 5 stars Low quality for the price, but still comfy, January 23, 2014
Outside "suede-like" fabric is not sturdy or durable. I bought these to replace my Ugg moccasins which I've been wearing throughout the cold months for the past three years. There's no way these shoes will last if I wear them as a regular pair of shoes (the way I wear my Uggs) instead of just as indoor slippers. They are still comfy and the memory foam is nice, but if it weren't for the charitable aspect of BOBS, I would have returned them and shelled out the extra $50 and bought another pair of Uggs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bobs Loafer/Moccasin is very comfy, January 23, 2014
EvzHawkins (Duluth, GA USA) - See all my reviews
Bobs moccasins are very comfy. The memory foam foot bed cradles your feet, and the shape of the front of the moccasin is generous and does not put pressure on my slight bunion joint (this is a wonderful thing since it is not always easy to find in a shoe). The lining is soft and fluffy which is especially nice on cold evenings. I didn't give it a 5 since the "leather" tie strap became unglued (where the beginning of the strap meets the end of the strap). This could have been avoided if the manufacturer had used one, single strap and pulled it through and around the top of the moccasin, using 2 pieces - does not make sense. You can reattach the strap and even pull it tighter to accommodate your heels (wide to narrow). I ordered my usual shoe size.

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfy and buy 1/2 size up., January 22, 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's Bobs Cozy Love St. Slip-On Loafer (Shoes)
I have quite a collection of Bobs shoes and I love them all. I bought these to wear around the house and out on cool, dry winter days. They are wonderful. Comfortable and warm. I usually wear a size 6 but with the furry lining and wanting to be able to wear socks, I bought a size 6.5. Glad I did. Would highly recommend for a comfortable, warm shoe. But go a half size up.

4.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, January 4, 2014
I bought these for my girlfriend for Christmas and she loved them. She loves how light and comfortable the are.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am okay., December 31, 2013
I liked the product, i felt bad that did not fit on my wife, but next time I will ask her size :) Thank you so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy loafers, December 27, 2013
These were a gift. The person receiving them really loves the fit, feel and overall appearance of them and wears them regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 14, 2014
Love these shoes can't wait till fall to wear them.

Rate and Discover Movies